Hyrule

I smiled  at the boy who introduced himself as Peter as his head looked between Time and Twilight before looking behind him where Strider was Attempting to get a very dark skinned girl whose black hair was in twin buns down from the ceiling where she was sticking without problem as if something was off.  "Worse than Wild indeed," Time agreed under his breath as I saw Strider finally bring the girl down from the ceiling,"let me guess your Shuri?"

"Yes nice to meet the real fossils around here, Princess Shuri of Wakanda" Shuri smiled mischievously just like Wild when he was up to no good her voice though was heavily accented as if she wasn't talking in her native tongue. Then I remembered what Strider said early on about just how many languages there was on Midgard.

"Glad we left Wild at the Compound," Legend said as he eyed Shuri.

"Nice to meet you Kamala Khan or Miss Marvel," another girl said walking into the room carrying several blankets she, another boy, and Strider shared a similar skin color but the three couldn't be more different.

"Wait were we supposed to tell them?" Peter asked.

"No you don't have to Spider-man, " Strider responded sarcastically.

"Hi Ned Leeds I'm their guy in the chair handling all the computer stuff so that they don't have to worry about that when fighting," the boy who was rather portly said with an infectious grin

"Michelle Jones. Hurt Strider in any way I will find you and become your personal poltergeist," the last girl said giving us death glares.

"MJ," Strider said warningly.

Michelle shrugged. Kamala handed us large fluffy blankets that practically swallowed me but was extremely warm and I quickly found out why they gave us these blankets in particular....as it got later in the day it only got colder and colder. 

"Why is it so c-c-cold," I asked partially covered by the blanket given to me the others minus the humans were equally as cold as me.

"Oh I can explain," Ned said before saying," FRIDAY do a complete scan of Peter and Legend please".

Two lights quickly scanned the two as Ned showed the two side by side.  You see unlike Humans you guys have very high muscle density that's similar to that of just about every other race among the nine save us here on Midgard and the Vaneheim people. Meanwhile all humans have varying fat layers that allow them to be insulated from the heat and the cold to a degree," Ned said pointing out the areas of fat that Humans have that we do not.

"True even your more robust looking members of society we have found that those bellies are either just gas which causes bloating or just having internal organs to big for their bodies, " Peter added on.

"This layer of fat allows humans to swim freely and easily without the worry of sinking something Strider has said that you all spend tremendous amounts of energy on just simply struggling at keeping yourselves afloat for a few hours in hopes that help will come,"Shuri added looking at Strider who simply nodded her agreement as she brought us steaming mugs.

"Here hot chocolate and some simple chicken broth it should help," she said as she handed out the mugs. I cradled the warm mug to my chest surprised by how warm it was. And the funny thing was there was no magic effects as we drank the drinks she gave us even though they warmed us to our cores.

"Thank you," I said to Strider as I looked at the images of Legend and Peter side by side as I sipped on my hot chocolate.

"So in short you guys can't be in areas where the temperature drops below or climbs above about 70 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit. That's why places like the Gerudo Desert, Death Mountain, and Hebra mountains are so hard on you guys...you biologically and genetically don't have the insulation to handle those temperatures. And the highest the Gerudo desert reaches is about 94 degrees Fahrenheit at its peak compared to Hebra which drops to about 60 at its hottest and below zero at its lowest," Strider said as she sat down on the stone floor.

"That explains a few things," Legend said as Time nodded.

"Haha," Strider sarcastically laughed as she rolled her eyes turning back to the cards they had set up in order to quiz each other.

Occasionally a woman with dark reddish brown hair called Aunt May, would come in and check on us occasionally giving us heaping plates of food with a stern yet concerned glare as she kept on feeding us.

"Thank you Aunt May, " Peter smiled at the woman

"Of course Peter...now back to your studies. meanwhile you said that you are going by Time for now right?" Aunt May said turning onto Time.

"Yes," Time said having discarded the blanket after Kamala had turned the heat in the room up after watching how uncomfortable we were even though they had to change their clothes into more comfortable clothes so that they were comfortable while they studied. Even I was learning and had plans to find peanuts, soybeans, and sweet potatoes before leaving to take back to my era to help out since according to them those plants enhanced soil quality, I even noticed Twilight planning the same thing as he talked about crop rotation with Michelle or MJ as she permitted us to call her now.

"I need to talk to you in private," May said leaving no room for argument as she dragged Time away the arm quite easily.

I'm starting to understand why Strider never tried to fight Malon the way she did Time...redheaded women here are fierce.