Tony

Strider left through the boomtube leaving me with eleven men all covered in saliva making me think that they took a ride on the Goose Express. Now I knew four of their nicknames Warriors,  Mask, Wind, and Twilight but the others....not so much even with a Jirga's files one each of them with no picture...ieas flying blind.

"Okay so introductions.  I am Tony Stark genius billionaire, explayboy, philanthropist, inventor, father,  and Ironman. Now who are you?" I asked

"Allow me Tony. Link hero Twilight,"Warriors said pointing at the kid with the wolf pelt

"Link hero of Sage and Wild," he said pointing at a boy with scarring all up his left (?) side it wasn't the worst I've seen.

"Link hero of light, men, minish, and four sword," he pointed at a short boy wearing a quad colored vest.

"Link hero of Spirit tracks," he now pointed at a boy slightly older than Wind who wore a train conductors uniform.

"Link hero of Hyrule, " he pointed at a boy so skittish I thought he was going to pass out from stress I handed him Peter's spare fidget cube only to discover that he was already using Strider's slightly more complicated fidget toy.

"Hild that thought FRIDAY can you get Pepper in here we got a code cuddles," I  called out

"Of course boss," FRIDAY'S voice confirmed making everyone jump to see who spoke.

Within minutes Pepper rushed into the room and saw the situation and whisked the poor kid away though the one not wearing pants tried to follow only to be blocked by the automatic doors. "He'll be fine kid I trust my wife to keep him safe. Now continuing," I said as the kid shot me a rather pitiful attempt at a death glare.

"The one glaring at you is Link the hero of Legend," Warriors continued

"Let me go after him," Legend demanded

"Still says that they have a horrible codependent relationship, " Warriors said

"We do not!" Legend retorted "and what was that voice

"Your actions say otherwise kid. And that was Friday an AI. now everyone else?" I asked deciding to ignore the hissy fit that Legend was throwing.

"Right well to wrap it up from left to right.  The one with the red scarf is the First chosen hero of Hylia.  The one with the white Cape is The Hero Sky, and Mask now goes by Time, " Warriors told me as Time seemingly glared at the boomtube that Strider went through as if it would bring her back.

"Alright then FRIDAY assign these boys rooms and tell Doctor Cho to come down here to give these boys checkups," I said to FRIDAY knowing that she was doing just that.

Within minutes Cho and her team of Doctors had taken each of the boys to the medical bay and were giving them through medical checkups much to many of their chagrin and horror, especially when Cho's team forced them to strip or give blood.

To my surprise it was Twilight who was done first not Warriors or Time. "Strider?" I asked him not elaborating

"That too I grew up in a human settlement on the outskirts of Hyrule," Twilight said as he adjusted his pelt on his shoulders,"by the way how is the blood we gave for this exam destroyed?"

I saw Twilight looking at Hyrule who looked like he was paying complete attention to our conversation. "We throw the vials containing your blood into an enchanted flame that we had especially made by the sorcerer supreme to prevent against DNA cloning or the activation of any blood curses destroying your blood on the subatomic level," I explained as the vials holding Twilight's blood were taken from the exam table and placed  in the cold enchanted flame furnace where once the door closed all traces of Twilight's blood inside  of the furnace was completely eradicated leaving nothing behind.

This seemed to calm down Hyrule who immediately let the nurse draw his blood.

"Thank you, " Twilight told me

"No problem kid now how about I get FRIDAY to give you a tour of the Compound while you wait on the others?" I suggested as Hyrule ran up to Twilight hugging him close.

"Erm..." Twilight said

"I would do it but someone has to watch the rest of this lot. Besides you'll be able to claim your rooms before everyone else, " I said dangling the idea of their own rooms in front of them knowing that they probably had been in each other's faces since this thing started.  I could at the very least give them their own space.

"Thank you Tony," Twilight said the tension in his shoulders relaxing quiet a bit at the offer Hyrule nodded in agreement.

"Anytime kids, " I smiled before telling FRIDAY to give them a tour of the Compound and watching them leave the medical bay.