Prologue

"Mom, where are we going?" A 5 year old girl with orange hair asked, she's on a flying broom with her mom, and her mom is taking her to a remote village far away named 'Hage'. The girl recognizes this small village, her family always came here to enjoy the peaceful atmosphere, away from the royal capital where all the drama is happening.

The little girl is named Miki Esther, the only daughter that the Esther family had. The Esther family is a noble family that is famous among their kind as a powerful and wealthy family, especially when they are close to the wizard king himself. But they are also famous among the lower ranks as a family with great generosity and humbleness, other nobles may hate them for this, but they didn't care, they continued to help others around them. And when Miki was born, she was loved by all, not only for her beauty, but also for her kindness and charming soft nature. Life was good, perfect to be exact, but not everything has a happy ending, the 'fame' that the Esther family had has caused some troubles for them and this time, it was big.

"Mom?" the little girl asked again, this time, she tugged at the hem of her mother's shirt to get her attention.

The mom snapped out of her thinking state and looked at her daughter, her purple eyes filled with concern for her mother, not wanting Miki to know what's coming to her, she smiled and said.

"Miki sweetheart, I wanted you to stay at Hage for a while, ok?" she said. "I needed to go and do some work."

Miki didn't reply as the broom started to land slowly onto the grass beneath them, in front of them was a house with white walls and a red roof. Miki recognizes the house, it was the one that her parents always came with her when they wanted to escape the royal capital and just relax, no one will treat them differently because no one in Hage recognizes who they are. This is when Miki learns about how poor people are treated, how discrimination is a bad thing and that their family does not tolerate it, Miki agrees, she had seen the bad side of nobles before and it always disgusts her.

The mom left Miki by the front door before bending down to her daughter's level, she caressed her hand onto Miki's cheek before saying.

"I...I need to go now, darling, I'm sorry to leave you like this but..." She trailed off. "I promise someone will come get you when the right time comes, ok?"

Miki only nods silently.

  Mom kissed her daughter on the head one last time before letting go, she mumbled an "I'm sorry" so small that no one could hear it before she turned around and hopped on the floating broom

Mom kissed her daughter on the head one last time before letting go, she mumbled an "I'm sorry" so small that no one could hear it before she turned around and hopped on the floating broom. Tears started to flow on her cheeks as she flew away, she didn't want to do this, she never wanted to do this, but for the sake of her daughter's safety, she must, and when the right time comes, he will come and get her.

Miki watches as her mother slowly disappears into the night sky, she doesn't go into the house yet as she just stands there, processing what had happened in the past few months before she was sent here.