Chapter 1: Asta and Yuno.

"Miki-nee, can you show us your magic again?" A little girl named Arlu asked. The little boy next to her, Horo, also looks at the purple-eyed female with the hope of seeing her magic.

Miki giggles.

"Alright." She said, "Watch this."

Miki's magic from her understanding is star magic, from what she had learned with her adopted father, she can manipulate stars to make attacks or for defense.

Miki uses her magic to make a tiny star, and because they are under a tree, it shines bright enough for the little kids' eyes to reflect the star that she made. Arlu had a big smile on her face while Horo widened his eyes, mesmerized by the star on Miki's hand, when suddenly...

"SISTER LILY!" A loud voice boomed all over the village, it was so loud that the star on Miki's hand disappeared because she had to cover her ears.

"Oh dear..." Miki sighed before turning to the two little kids in front of her. "Arlu, Horo, I need to go and check what's going on so be good ok?"

"Hai!" The two kids said in union as the ginger stood up and walked toward the small church

There, she saw the ash blond hair boy on his knees, holding some pink flowers in his hands as he proposed to Sister Lily.

"One day, I'll be the wizard king and make you the happiest woman in the world." Asta said while sister Lily gave him an awkward laugh. "So that's why I'm asking you: Will you marry me?"

And as usual, sister Lily would apologized:

"I'm sorry Asta, I can't, I'm everyone's sister."

Asta groaned, then shot back up again, this time, he's closer up to sister Lily.

"I'm not giving up!" He yelled.

"Um...I'm sorry." Sister Lily apologized again.

Asta groaned again, before he kept shouting "I'm not giving up yet" and it made sister Lily become more flustered and uncomfortable as the ash haired kept pestering the young nun .

"Stop pestering me!" Sister Lily finally snapped as she took out her grimoire.

"Ah! Wait!" Miki cried, trying to stop sister Lily but it was too late.

"Water creation magic: Holy fist of love!"

A fist made out of water appears above and it hits Asta, straight in the head, making him kiss the dirt floor under him.

"Asta!" Miki cried out of worriedness as she began to run to the body of the boy.

"Ah! I-I'm sorry Asta!" When sister Lily realized what she had done, she and Miki ran up to Asta and tried to help him up. "I used my magic from my grimoire without thinking..."