⁰¹ - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

〰 🜸 ˗ˏˋ🪻 ˎˊ˗ ༉‧₊˚✧
"Wʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ. ⵊ ᴏᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ɪᴛ"

╭┈ .· * • ˚
│ ✶ : · •.            𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓜𝓮
│ .· *.               𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚃𝙾𝙽
│ ✵ ˚ : ·. 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝟣, 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝟣
╰────────✬ * ˚ ✶

━━━━━━━━━━━━ You didn't mean to open it, you were just doing what you were told to do, you didn't know the consequences to that would be life threatening.

You stand with your hands glowing purple in front of a group of guards as a little girl is holding onto your hospital gown from behind you.

Lights are flashing all around with sparks flying out from the equipment you had broken.

Guards are yelling pointing guns at you.

You're a threat to them.

A danger.

Alarms start blaring in your ears almost making your powers fade away.

You need to get her out, she needs to be safe.

"You need to get out" you say quietly but enough for her to hear

"No" she breathes out

"Eleven, they won't stop. This is the only way" you say not turning from the guards "Do what i say"

You don't give a change for Eleven say anything. Purple wraps around the guards necks snapping them as they fall to the ground.

In the hallway to your left you hear a growing noise making you grab onto Eleven's arm and pull her down the hallway to your right.

You push the little girl in front of you as you make sure no guards is around before you pull her to a stop.

"I will walk you to the front and you will leave, i will find you again" you tell her

"No" Eleven says shaking her head

"Yes" you say before moving again

Once you get to the front doors you stop seeing more of the guards walking around.

You step forward to see none of the guards have noticed you before you wrap purple around them and throw them all to the wall.

"Run. Now!" you say turning to Eleven

She hesitates at first before you give her another look and watch as she quickly runs out the front door and into the woods of the property.

You let out a breath of relief before you feel someone grab your arm from behind making you spin around.

"Two" Dr Brenner says making your eyes turn purple "What did you do?"

"What you said. I opened it" you tell him with bitterness in your voice

"You let it out. You let the monster out" he says angry

"Isn't that what you wanted"

Brenner doesn't answer, instead he pulls you down the hallway while putting a neck collar around your neck making your body get electrocuted.

Before your body could hit the ground a guard catches you and puts you into your 'room'.

You weren't one of the first kids in this lab, but you are the only one with different powers to everyone, so Dr Brenner gave you the number Two permanently on your wrist.

You don't remember much from before you were in the lab, only a name, Joyce Byers, but that's going to change.

When all hell broke loose in this Lab and before you helped Eleven escape you went into one room you have always wanted to go, and that's where you found a file with your number and photo on it.

So now that you sit on your small single bed you pull the file out from under your hospital gown and start to read.

You didn't know how to read much, but everyday you would have a tutor come into your room and teach you things, the basics things like how to read, write and talk, but that's all.

Dr Brenner said he needed you to know more then the others knowing you were going to be able to do lots of great things, that's what he said to you.

So you try your best to read the file. You are able to read that your name is (y/n), your mother is Joyce Byers and you have two brothers, Jonathan and Will.

You are angry that these people took you away from your family. You knew why, they needed you, needed you for something that shouldn't exist.

Now you have a reason to escape, as reason to get out of this place. You just need to come up with a plan.

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

𝔇𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝔅𝔩𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔐𝔢

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━