⁰⁴ - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 

〰 🜸 ˗ˏˋ🪻 ˎˊ˗ ༉‧₊˚✧
"Pᴀᴘᴀ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ,ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ"

╭┈ .· * • ˚
│ ✶ : · •.            𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓜𝓮
│ .· *.               𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚃𝙾𝙽
│ ✵ ˚ : ·. 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝟣, 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝟪
╰────────✬ * ˚ ✶

━━━━━━━━━━━━ You follow Jonathan into Joyce's bedroom after he got a phone call saying to go to the hospital.

"She can't be seen. That whole lab will be looking for her" Nancy says following the two into the room

"I know, but i don't have a clean hoodie neither does mum" Jonathan says pulling out a pair of pants for you

"I have a hoodie she can wear" Steve says showing up next to Nancy

"Are you sure?" Nancy asks him

"Yeah, it's just a spare one i keep in my car" he says before making his way out of the house

Steve comes back into the house where he hands you a soft grey hoodie getting a small thank you from you.

Jonathan shows you to the bathroom where you finally get a good look of yourself. You get changed out of the hospital gown and put on the pants and hoodie they have given you.

You then walk back out and into the living room where the three are waiting for you and gives you a smile.

"Where- Where are we going?" you ask them

"They found Will" Jonathan says with a smile

"Will? Where was he?" you ask him confused

"That monster took him to the Upside Down"

You eyes go wide as your heart sinks knowing that you are the reason your little brother went missing.

"What? What's wrong?" Nancy asks you

"I opened it" you say wrapping your arms around yourself "I opened the gate that let out the monster. It's my fault"

"It's not your fault" Jonathan says making you shake your head "Hey, you had no idea this would happen"

"He's right" Steve says stepping forward "How could you have any idea this was going to happen. You didn't know that thing was going to take Will"

You stare at Steve for a moment before giving him a small nod. You are a mystery to Steve, he didn't know what to think. To him you are this girl who was missing for 12 years to finally return.

But you also saved his life from that monster moments ago, he was grateful for you, for you showing up at the right time. Maybe you are his hero.