¹⁶ - 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

〰 🜸 ˗ˏˋ🪻 ˎˊ˗ ༉‧₊˚✧
𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
"Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ʟɪᴀʀ"

╭┈                      .· * • ˚
│                   ✶   : ·  •.      𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓜𝓮
│                           .· *. 𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚃𝙾𝙽
│                      ✵ ˚ : ·.                𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝟥, 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝟣
╰────────✬      * ˚  ✶

━━━━━━━━━━━━ Steve lays flat on his back in a deep sleep as the sun shins into his room. His hair is covered in sweat as he pants out at the unknown feeling.

You are under the covers in between Steve's legs moving your hand up and down his length listening to Steve's noises. You start to kiss down hearing Steve let out a soft moan and starts to shift in the bed.

Suddenly the covers are thrown off of your body and you look up to see Steve half asleep with a soft smile.

"Good morning, baby" you say giving him a smile before wrapping your lips around his tip

"It is a good morning" Steve says before letting out a moan and leaning his head back

You slowly start moving up and down his length making Steve move his hands down to your short hair pulling it out of your face as you start to move faster.

"Fuck- baby, you feel- you feel so good" Steve grunts out

You remove your mouth from him with a pop and sit up on your knees to pull your own underwear off. Steve doesn't take his eyes off of you, watching as you move up his body to straddle him.

You lean down as Steve grabs your face pulling you into a kiss which you deepen as you put a hand on the side of his neck.

You pull away from the kiss getting an annoyed groan from Steve only for him to stop when he feels your hand back on his length as you line it up to your entrance and you slowly sink down.

You let out a small moan as you adjust to him again but Steve can't wait that long and thrusts his hips up into you as he fully enters.

"Steve!" you grasp holding onto his shoulders

"Sorry, baby. I couldn't wait" Steve says grabbing your hands off of his shoulders "You okay?"

"Yeah, yeah i'm okay" you say smiling down at him

You start to move your hips against his body leaning your head back with a moan. Steve watches as you get confident in yourself as you start to bounce getting a groan from him.

"You're so good, baby. Making me feel so good" Steve says making you moan out as he smiles

You smile leaning down to kiss his lips making Steve grab onto your hips and he starts to thrust into you at a fast pace.

"Oh, god. Steve-" you cut yourself off with a moan as you clinch tightly around him

Your stomach ties together in a knot as you feel your climax building up as Steve doesn't stop thrusting inside of you.