²⁴ - 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

〰 🜸 ˗ˏˋ🪻 ˎˊ˗ ༉‧₊˚✧
"Sᴇᴇɴ ɪᴛ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ? ⵊ ᴏᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ɪᴛ!"

╭┈                      .· * • ˚
│                   ✶   : ·  •.          𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓜𝓮
│                           .· *. 𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚃𝙾𝙽
│                      ✵ ˚ : ·.                𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝟥, 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝟧/𝟨
╰────────✬      * ˚  ✶

━━━━━━━━━━━━ You stop behind a large box with the others close behind as you sick your head out to see lost of Russians walking and driving around.

It looks like the main section where the Russians are working with them all in army suits holding guns as they told amongst themselves.

"I saw it. First floor, northwest" Erica tells them

"Saw what?" you ask her

"The comms room"

"You saw the comms room?" Steve asks her

"Correct"

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. The door was open for a second, and i saw a bunch of lights and machines and shit in there" Erica tells them

"That could be a hundred different things" Dustin says to her

"I'll take these odds" Robin says to you

You nod to her before poping your head out a little as the others do the same thing and you look over at the doors to the comms room.

"Alright. We gonna more fast and we're gonna stay low" you say looking back at them "Stay close and do what i say"

The four nod at you and follow as you move quickly towards the comms room. You stop to watch as a man walks out of the room and you use your powers to stop the door from closing.

You rush the four inside the room where you follow behind and close the door with a sign.

You stop behind the rest to see a Russian guard sitting at their desk. The guard stands up and goes to grab his gun but Robin stops him him saying the code in Russian. As they keep speaking in Russian the guard grabs his gun but is stopped by Steve screaming and running at him.

Steve tackles the guard into the desk behind him and the guard throws Steve to the ground. Steve stands back up as the guard goes to punch him but he moves out of the way and kicks him in the stomach.

Steve then grabs the phone off of the desk and hits it hard against the guards head knocking him out to the ground.

"Stevie! You just won a fight!" you say happily and running over to him