⁴⁵ - 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐰

〰 🜸 ˗ˏˋ🪻 ˎˊ˗ ༉‧₊˚✧
𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
"Yᴏᴜ,ʀᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ. Tʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴜɴᴅs ɴɪᴄᴇ"

╭┈                      .· * • ˚
│                   ✶   : ·  •.                𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓜𝓮
│                           .· *. 𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚃𝙾𝙽
│                      ✵ ˚ : ·.                𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝟦, 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝟪
╰────────✬      * ˚  ✶

━━━━━━━━━━━━ Steve sits up in the drives seat alone, Robin and Nancy are in the back seat talking with Max and Lucas next to them while Eddie, Dustin and Erica are playing a card game.

"How are you going up here?" you ask sitting down in the passengers seat

"Not half bad" Steve says glancing at you then back to the road "Considering that this is a... house" he says making you chuckle "Yeah, it's silly, but I... I've actually... I always had this dream that I'd have this really... really big family. I'm talking, like, uh, a full brood of Harringtons. Like, five, six kids"

"Six? Six kids?" you ask smiling at him "You're joking"

"Yeah. Six little nuggets. Three girls, three boys" he says and you watch as he stares at the road smiling "And... and every summer, I figured all of us Harringtons, we would pack into something like this and... just see the country. You know, the Rockies, Grand Canyon, maybe Yellowstone. End up in some beachside town in California. Spend a week parked in the sand. Learn how to surf or something"

"I would always look at photos like that. Family's on holidays or sitting at home with a christmas tree. The lab had this rainbow room with books i would read all the time" you say looking down at your hands "I always wished i was at home with my family instead"

"You will be back with them soon" Steve says to you "I know it. When we finally kill this guy we can drive up there and surprise them"

"Yeah?" you ask with tears in your eye's getting a nod from Steve "I miss them so much"

"I know you do, baby"

"You're dream. That sounds nice" you say making Steve look at you

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Well, uh, except for the six-kid part. That sounds like a total nightmare" you say making him chuckle

"If only I had some practice" he says looking in the back for a second

"Yeah, they're good kids" you say smiling at him

⋆。˚ ⋆

You stayed with Eddie and Dustin in the RV as the rest went into Kill Zone where they got all the supplies they need. They came back quickly and quickly driving away.

Steve parked the RV at an open green field out in the middle of nowhere. They looked at the back of the RV to see a bike locked up.