Home

I landed in California got my luggage then took a cab to the car dealership to pick up the car I bought a while ago when I made the decision I was coming to California,
I know it's a stupid decision to buy a car because I'm only here for a month,
But I need to get a car to drive around the city and I'm not a taxi or Uber girl.
I was thinking about renting one but then I decided I'll just buy one and then gift it to my uncle Joe before going back to Paris.
And I love myself a sports car.

After signing all the papers,
I placed my luggage in my new car driving off,
I took my phone messaging Joe telling him that I landed and I need him to send me the location to his house.
He bought a new house a few months ago and I have no idea where he lives.
He messaged back saying he was at the gym and I needed to stop by to get the keys to the house.

My eyes lit up as I approached the gym,old memories instantly flooded back to me,good and bad ones

old memories instantly flooded back to me,
good and bad ones.
I was looking for a park when suddenly out off nowhere a crazy as persons driving a hummer reversed out off their parking area very fast nearly hitting my car,
I instantly rolled down my window giving him a piece off my mind.

"What the hell is wrong with you,"
"don't you look before reversing?"
I asked looking at him in disbelief.

"I don't know where you're from but when you see a vehicle coming out off a parking lot you stop."
"Not drive up on them!"
He shouted back at me.

"Whatever you drive like a little girl."
I said to him before rolling up my window,
I could literally see him still arguing but I ignored him driving up to another parking space.
I sat in my car watching as he speed away angrily.

"Aluna, I was just about to call you to meet me at home instead we finished training earlier today."
Joe said embracing me with a hug as I entered the gym.

"The little firecracker is back,"
Leo one off Joe and my fathers old friend said walking towards me giving me a hug.
He reintroduced me to his son Chase and his daughter Gabby.
I remembered Gabby very well, we used to spar when we were teenagers, I used to woop her ass.
And she used to repay me by starting nasty rumors about me in school.

"And Where is this boxer you dragged me across the world to cook for."
I said looking at Joe.

"Actually you just missed him,"
"He left awhile ago."
"But you will get to meet him tomorrow night,"
"You and I are having dinner with his family."
"They want to meet this niece off mines I have been bragging about since I met them."
Joe said.

"You are close to the guys family?"
I asked looking at him weirdly because I know he is a very shy person who likes to keep to himself.

"Yes Ryan is a very special guy,"
"he has a big heart and very strong personality he is actually one off the best boxers I have ever trained he has unimaginable speed and strength,"
"I'm very close to him and his family,"
"I actually have dinner with them mostly every night they have been very good to me."
"But of course I won't be joining them tonight because my professional chef niece is going to prepare me dinner tonight."
Joe said smiling.

"Really?"
I said smiling back at him.

"Yeah,"
Joe said laughing as we made our way out the gym.

"Yeah,"Joe said laughing as we made our way out the gym

I gasped as the cool sea breeze hit my face.
As Joe opened the door revealing the most beautiful house,

"You like it,"
He asked knowing how much I love the ocean.

"I love it."
I said smiling.

"Well I'm happy you like it,"
"when I die this house goes to you because I have no kids."
He said making me roll my eyes because he was talking about his death.

"Did I upset you?"
"Then let me make it up to you by showing you your room."
He said leading the way up the stairs.
My eyes instantly lit up as I saw the room I'll be staying in for the next month.

During dinner Joe explained everything about the upcoming match and the catch weight Ryan has to get too

I was a bit confused by why someone his height will go to that weight to fight someone.
But Joe explained the whole history between Ryan and the other guy.
The fight was two years in the making and when Ryan got the fight he agreed to anything just to make it happen for his fans.

"I think you and Ryan will be good friends you both have similar personalities."
He said smiling as he ate his dinner.

After dinner I grabbed a pen and notebook making my way to the front off the house taking a seat, I have a lot off work ahead off me, I have to plan meals for someone who has to weigh 136lb

I have a lot off work ahead off me,
I have to plan meals for someone who has to weigh 136lb.