Wall

"So I have some good and bad news for you."
Ryan said breaking the silence as we drove off.

"dinner was canceled at my house because something came up,"
So I'm taking you out for dinner instead.
He said glancing over at me.

"Where is the good news?"
I said turning to look at him.

"Very funny."
He said rolling his eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me that dinner was canceled earlier at the house?"
I would off made dinner for us.
I said.

"Because it's your evening off, I didn't want to stress you and you have been working endlessly since you arrived here,"
"You deserve the night off and have someone else cook for you instead."
"The other reason I didn't tell you earlier that dinner was canceled at my place is because I know you probably would off said no if I told you I was taking you out for dinner."
He said taking a deep breath.

"Ryan?"
I said scrunching my eyebrows together looking at him.

"Do I make you think I dislike you?"
I asked watching as confusion came to his face.

"Why are you asking me that?"

"Because you said I wouldn't have gone to dinner with you."
"Do I portray a cold personality do I make it difficult for people to communicate with me?"

"Well the first time we met wasn't actually a good experience because you curse me out,"
"You have a little temper."
He said laughing.

"but you don't portray a cold personality you are the exact opposite to that, you have a very warm personality and smile,"
"Which I'm ashamed to say you don't use that often, but when you do you light up a room."
He said glancing at me.

"I do smile sometimes,"
"Im just, never mind."
I said is said shaking my head.

"That's your problem there,"
"you are so mysterious you are very hard to read,"
"Every time I spend time with you I catch myself studying you, wondering what you're thinking,"
"I don't want to sound cocky but I'm a bit of a pro when it comes to charming ladies and you are probably the first female in a long time that haven't thrown herself at me."
"I know you are engaged but still you are just different from all those girls."
"You are indeed mysterious and please don't think I'm spending time with you because I want to see if you're like those other girls,"
"I'm spending time with you because....."
"Well I really don't know why..."
"You know what? I'm talking to much I'm going to shut up now."
He said making me laugh.

"Let's change the subject,"
"Where are you taking me?"
"Because I'm letting you know I don't want any restaurant food, I have had enough off that in Paris."
"I'm craving some Mac Donald's and I want to eat it on the beach."
I said making him look at me surprise.

"As you wish."
He said looking at me smiling.

"I guess eating on the beach is a no go,"Ryan said pulling up at the beach realizing it was raining lightly

Ryan said pulling up at the beach realizing it was raining lightly.

"I guess we are going to have to eat in the car?"
He said looking at me.

"I guess so."
I said taking off my seatbelt helping him with the food.

"Your fight is in three weeks so enjoy this cheat meal because it is going to be your last until after the fight."
I said watching as Ryan took a bite off his burger.

"I know,"
"Training Camp starts on Monday and I still have to loose 15lbs."
He said taking a sip off his drink.

"Oh yeah I forgot about training camp, where are you guys staying at?"
I asked taking a bite off my fries rolling my eyes off how good it tasted.

"You mean where are we staying at?"
"Training camp is at Joes house,"
"The last two fights we did training came at Joes house,"
He said looking at me confused because I had no idea that I will be living with him Joe and their team.

"You are telling me that I'm going to have to live with a house full off guys for 3 weeks?"
I said looking at him.

"Yup, well not exactly a house full off guys,"
"it just me, the rest of the team will visit during the day and leave at night, the last training camp the guys and I we're staying up late playing poker and it's affected my sleep schedule so Joe decided that is best they stay separately at night."
"So I'm your new housemate for a month."
he said looking at me smiling making me chuckle because he had some sauce on his chin.

"Well poor me."
I said grabbing a napkin wiping the sauce from his chin.

"Very funny,"
He said looking at me smiling as our eyes connected, I took a deep breath as we gazed at each other for a few seconds before I shook my head snapping out of it grabbing my drink taking a sip.

"So Luna, if we are going to be housemates we need to get to know each other."
Ryan said breaking the awkwardness.

"I told you don't call me Luna,
But what do you want to know?"

"Joe told me that you used to box and you were really good at it, why did you stop."
He asked looking at me.

"I'll pass on that question."
I said looking down not wanting to talk about my parents death.

"Why?"
He asked looking at me frowning is eyebrows.

"It's personal."
I said taking a deep breath.

"That wall of yours is really thick."
"But don't worry I'll find a crack somewhere."
He said smiling.

"Good luck with that because I'm a cold hearted bitch,"
"No one can get trough my wall."
I said looking at him laughing as I drew a heart on his car glass.

"That's a challenge I'm willing to take on."
He said looking at the windshield as the rain started to pour heavily.

"How about we head back home end the night with a hot cup off cocoa."
I asked.

"That sounds really good."
He said putting on his seatbelt.

"He said putting on his seatbelt