Ring

I came home to the sight off a package in front the porch, upon inspecting it I realized it was for me from my fiancé Theo.

I placed the package on my bed looking at it taking a deep breath wondering what was inside because I haven't been the best fiancé these past few days.
My eyes widen as I opened the package seeing a Dior box,
A smile came upon my lips as I opened it seeing what was inside,
I was a black lace lingerie set and a letter with a small gift box attached to it.

My eyes widen as I opened the package seeing a Dior box, A smile came upon my lips as I opened it seeing what was inside, I was a black lace lingerie set and a letter with a small gift box attached to it

Letter:

My dear Aluna, it's only been a week and I miss you so much, I can't wait for your work to be over so you can return to me so I can make you my wife, I tried calling you numerous times but apparently the time difference is making things difficult due to our work schedule.
You also forgot your engagement ring at home so I sent it for you.
Attached with a little bonus gift,
maybe you could put it on and send a picture for me.
Anyways I miss you and love you so much.

Theo

I placed the letter on the bed open the little box revealing my engagement ring, Maybe Ryan was right when he said I was different from other girls, I have a finance and a beautiful ring that every woman will want to show off but don't exactly kno...

Maybe Ryan was right when he said I was different from other girls,
I have a finance and a beautiful ring that every woman will want to show off but don't exactly know how I feel about it.
I'm not exactly excited as a woman should be who is getting married in a month, for god sake I haven't even picked out a dress.
Speaking off dress what am I going to wear for dinner?
I got up walking my closet rampaging trough my clothes,
do I dress casual or wear something a little nice?
The last time I attended dinner at the Garcia's everyone was dressed really good.
After looking through my stuff for a hundred times I decided to wear the white dress I bought when I went shopping the other day.
I laid the dress on the bed walking down stairs to the kitchen,
I'm going to prepare some cookies to take to dinner tonight, I can't go empty handed it's bad manners.

After putting the cookies in the oven,
I headed back to my room getting into the shower,
My hair was covered in flour.

After showering and drying my hair which took forever, I put on the black lingerie set Theo gifted me which fitted perfectly,
I may sound a bit self centered but god did I inherited a banging body from my mother side off the family.
I walked over to my dresser applying a little mascara and lipgloss, nothing to drastic.
I placed my hair in bun letting some strands fall both side.
I stood in front the mirror about to take the picture to send for Theo when the oven timer rang off.
Shit the cookies.
I said face palming myself,
I looked at my white dress contemplating if to put it on because I don't want to risk getting it dirty.

"Fuck it"
I said putting the dress back down on the bed walking out my room with just my bra and panties on.
I hurried downstairs to the kitchen it's 7:00 Ryan supposed to be here at any moment now, I need to get the cookies out off the oven and finish get dressed.
I made my way to the kitchen grabbing the mittens putting it on taking the cookies out from the oven.

"Is baking in your underwear a French thing?"
A voice said scaring the hell out off me making me almost drop the cookies.
I looked to the living room seeing Ryan sitting on the sofa.

"What the fuck!"
"You scared the hell out off me,"
"how did you get in?"
I said placing the cookies on the counter grabbing a kitchen towel trying to cover my body which wasn't working that well.

"I have a key,"
"Joe give it to me awhile back."
He said looking at me smiling awkwardly.

"Well next time warn a girl before entering a house unannounced what if I was naked or something?"

"So your telling me you also bake naked."
He asked looking at me smirking.

"Just shut up and close your eyes so I can head back upstairs and get dressed."
I said looking at him annoyed as he covered his eyes with a huge smirk on his face.

My blood rushes to my cheeks with embarrassment as I made my way into my room looking at myself in the mirror, I'm literally wearing a laced bra and underwear, my entire ass was out and Ryan probably got a good view off it.
I let out a sigh grabbing my dress up from the bed putting it on.

Ryan POV

After she left I couldn't get the smile out off my face well more like a blush I was blushing.
I walked to the refrigerator grabbing a cold bottle off water taking a good sip.
Boy did Aluna caught me off guard there, when I saw her running downstairs in that very sexy lingerie set I was definitely blown away, I sat there for a few seconds like a weirdo staring at her wondering how did she manage to hide that body underneath the clothes she wore everyday.
I knew she had a body when I saw her in that outfit she wore when she went clubbing with her friends but she still blew my mind in that lingerie.
This woman is going to be the end off me.

"She is engaged Ryan."
I whispered to myself taking a deep breath.

"I'm ready now,"
She said walking back into the kitchen this time wearing a very beautiful white dress.

"Luna I'm sorry for entering the house unannounced,"
"It just Joes and place is like my second home and...."

"It ok Ryan, even though I shouldn't be running around the house I'm my underwear."
She said grabbing a dish putting the cookies in it.

"You look cute by the way."
I said looking at her smiling.

"Thanks."
she said looking at me smiling awkwardly.

" she said looking at me smiling awkwardly