Moonlight

After spending all day in the gym, watching showtime interview everyone in Ryan's circle,
I was amazed by how they spoke off him,
He is probably a stuck up asshole sometimes but listening to what everyone had to say about him made me realize how dedicated he is towards his career, he is very strong person who knows what he wants and will go to lengths to achieve it.
And I admire him for that.
But he is still an asshole who gets into my nerves for no reason.

After the people from showtime left, I decided to go home because I was exhausted at this point. The last time I slept was 36 hours ago, I needed my bed badly.
I entered my car yawning placing my head on the steering wheel taking a deep breath.
When suddenly I was startled by a knocking on my window.
I looked up seeing Ryan standing there.

"What do you what?"
I asked sending down the window looking at him annoyed.

"Where you asleep just know?"
He ask.

"No I wasn't."
I said shaking my head.

"Yes you were, did you even get any sleep today?"
He asked looking at me confused.

"No I didn't because I had to prepare food for 20 people, And then be interviewed."
"Now if you can excuse me I have to go home and sleep."
I said rolling my eyes at him.

"No you're not."
He said making me look at him confused.

"What do you mean no I'm not?"
I said frowning my eyebrows.

"No you are not driving home in that state,"
"Driving sleepy is more dangerous than driving drunk."
He said opening my car door taking out my key's from the ignition.
holding my hand guiding me to his jeep opening the door pushing my inside the jeep closing the door then walking around to the driver side getting in.

"Buckle up."
He said before driving off.

"He said before driving off

Ryan POV

I saw her leaving and I decided to go thank her for helping out with the food.
That's when I saw her leaning on the steering wheel looking like she was asleep.
That's when I remembered she probably haven't slept after coming home from that party last night.
Her eyes look so drained when she looked at me.
Even though though she is a witch to me sometimes,
I instantly knew I wasn't letting her drive home in that state, it was to dangerous.
I was surprised that she let me hold her hand and put her in my jeep.
She probably was very exhausted.

"So is this a French thing partying all night and not sleeping during the day."
I asked looking over at her as she gazed out the window.

"No, I actually don't party that much."
"I'm always working, I never had time to party or do anything relaxing."
She said I a raspy voice.

"You are the first person that I have met make living in Paris sound terrible."
I said looking at her.

"Paris is actually a very beautiful place but my job doesn't give me the time to experience it,
"the only time I have a little fun is when I model."
"I guess modeling is like a little hobby for me."
She said taking a deep breath.

"So being in California is like a vacation for you."
I asked

"Actually I didn't know how much I missed California until I came back, I'm tempted to move back."
She said smiling faintly.

"Then what will your fiancé think about you wanting to move back?"

"I haven't thought about that."
She said yawning.

"So why did you stop boxing?"
I ask but she didn't answer, I lent forward glancing over at her realizing she was asleep.
I couldn't help but laugh a little.

We arrived at Joes house,
He wasn't there he probably was still at the gym,
I forgot him and my father was having a meeting tonight.
I glanced over at her seeing she was still asleep.
She looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake her up, so I got out of the jeep walking to the front door taking the keys Joe gave to me awhile ago incase I wanted to go running when he wasn't around.

I open the front door then walked back to the jeep gently picking her up bridal style walking into the house.
She was very light and I have to admit she smelled amazing.
I carefully walked up the stairs to her room softly kicking open the door walking towards her bed gently placing her down.
I caught myself staring at her for a few seconds like a creep.
She let out a groan bringing herself in a fetal position probably because the room was chilly.
I walked to her closet grabbing a blanket covering her body.
I watched as the moonlight shine trough the glass ceiling in her room hitting her clean flawless skin making her look so unreal.
I removed a strand off hair from her face before walking away closing her door behind me.