You

"God it's pouring heavy."
she said as we pulled up at Joes house.

"We are going to make a run for it."
I said trying my best to park as close to the front door as possible.

"On the count off 3"
she said holding our hot chocolate we bought in her hand smiling.

"1 2 3"
She said as we jumped out of the car running towards the front door laughing like two kids as we got soaked.
I watched as she handed me the hot chocolate digging trough her purse getting her keys, she fumbled with the keys cursing under her breath trying to open the door.

"Got it"
she said opening the door entering the house, at this point we were both soaked.

"Shit I'm cold"
I said shivering.

"Follow me upstairs I'll get you a towel."
She said taking off her shoes walking up the stairs.
As I followed her up the stairs of course being a man my gaze went straight to her behind.
Her white dress was now see trough and for the second time for tonight I got a view off her underwear.
This girl is going to be the end off me.

"Wait a minute, don't you have a change off clothes here?"
She asked snapping me out off my thoughts.

"Yes it's downstairs in the gym."
I said trying my best not to look at her body which was very visible trough that dress.

"Wait here,"
She said walking back downstairs to the gym coming back up with my bag and a towel.

"You can use my bathroom,"
she said opening her room door walking in pointing to where the bathroom is.

"Thanks."
I said handing her the hot chocolate taking the bag and towel walking into the bathroom closing the door.
her bathroom was beautiful it has the same glass ceiling as her bedroom,
Instead off changing my clothes I decided to take a hot shower because I was freezing.

her bathroom was beautiful it has the same glass ceiling as her bedroom, Instead off changing my clothes I decided to take a hot shower because I was freezing

Aluna POV

I grabbed the hot chocolate walking down the stairs towards the kitchen to heat it back up,
I took a sauce pan pouring the hot chocolate in it turning on the stove,
I took a step back leaning on the counter shivering because my clothes was soaked, when Ryan is done changing I will take a hot shower and get changed myself.
I know there is 5 bathrooms in the house but I rather use my own.
I took the hot chocolate placing it on a tray with the cookies I baked earlier walking back up the stairs to my room.

Your still in those wet clothes?
Ryan asked walking out the bathroom.

Yeah I was heating this up,
I said placing the tray on the night stand.

"Go get changed before you catch a old or something,"
Ryan said pointing to the bathroom as he picked up a cookie taking a bite.
I rolled my eyes, walking to my closet grabbing a sweatpants and a top walking into the bathroom.
I turned on the shower walking the sink taking off my necklace.
My eyes widened as I looked at the mirror realizing that my underwear was showing trough my wet dress.
"Oh my god."
I whispered face palming myself in total embarrassment,
is that why Ryan insisted that I got changed,
did I make him feel uncomfortable?
Or was I overthinking?
Its not my fault, I didn't plan on getting drenched in the rain.
Today is probably the most embarrassing day off my life.

Ryan POV

I took a sip off my tea sitting on the edge of the bed watching up as the rain poured on the ceiling glass,
Luna probably had the most coolest bedroom I have ever seen,
I was gazing around her room when I noticed a piece off paper and a little box on her bed.
I debated for a few seconds if to see what it is or not but my curiosity got a hold off me.
I couldn't helped myself but to read the note.
It was from her fiancé, the letter stated how he missed her and how he couldn't wait to make her his wife, I scoffed because who cheesy the letter was, this guy is a joke.
the letter also stated that he sent her engagement ring that she forgot home,
I opened the box revealing a very expensive looking engagement ring.
How on earth could Luna forget a ring this huge at home, I thought to myself.
It just made me wonder if she even wanted to get married to him, she doesn't even speak off him and
she did mention that she didn't even picked out a wedding dress.
That just shows the lack off interest she has on the wedding.
I was taken out of my thoughts by the sound off the bathroom door opening, I placed the ring and note the same place on the bed I found it.

"I hope you didn't eat all that that cookies?
It's past midnight and you're cheat day is up."
She said walking into the bathroom looking at the plate then looking at me raising an eyebrow because I ate nearly all.

"I could help it, the cookies is delicious."
I said watching as she saw the note and ring on the bed picking it up putting it away.

"You have a very beautiful room,"
I said gazing around.

"Yeah it amazing but they is one issue you literally have to wake up at sunrise, the sun shines through the glass ceiling hitting your face."
She said rolling her eyes taking a seat on the bed across for me.

"Well we can switch room's because I have to get up before sunrise to go running every morning."
I said looking at her smiling as I took the last cookie from the plate.

"Hell no, I have the best room in this house and I'm not giving it up."
She said walking towards me taking the cookie from my hand before I could take a bite.

"Enough cookies for you mister."
She said taking a bite making me laugh.

"You know what?"
I said looking at her.

"What?"
She said taking a seat next to me.

"I like spending time with you."
I said turning to face her.

"Really? "
"Me?"
She said looking at me confused.

"Yes,"
"You take my mind out off things, since this fight was confirmed everything in my life is dedicated towards this fight the way carry myself what I eat,
how I think even when I pray."
"It is the first thing I think about in the morning and the last thing at night."
"It's overwhelms me sometimes I don't even feel like myself anymore,"
"But spending time with you tonight bring me back to reality a bit,"
I said not even realizing how lost I was in her eyes.

She was about to say something when suddenly we herd the sound off the front door closing.