Surprise

"Hurry up Aluna."
Joe shouted from downstairs as I took a picture off my outfit posting it on instagram.
I decided to go to the press conference because I really had nothing to do and also I wanted to see the guy Ryan was facing, I heard he is Ryan's toughest opponent.
I hurried making my was down the stairs before Joe has a heart attack from shouting.

Ryan POV

I sat on the sofa watching as Joe stand at the bottom off the steps with his arms folded waiting for Aluna to come downstairs, I really don't know why he was rushing her because we weren't even late,
I'm happy she decided to attend the press conference.

"Finally!"
Joe said trowing his hands up in the air as we heard her door open and the sound off he heals coming down the stairs.
My jaw dropped when I saw her in that outfit,
she looked smoking hot.

"You look...."
"Let get going."
Joe said interrupting me.
I let out a sigh watching as he gestured her to follow him to his car,
I guess he really doesn't want her near me.

We arrived at the press conference and the place was packed with supporters, the energy was amazing.
And the crowd was hyped as my opponent and I exchanged words back and forth.
I got the upper hand in the argument, I glanced at the crowd a few times seeing the amused look on Aluna face, I could definitely tell she enjoyed it.

Aluna POV

I have to admit the tension was high between Ryan and his opponent it just made me even more excited about fight night,
And I love seeing how much support Ryan has from his fans in LA.
And I actually like this confident bad-boy side off him.

After the press conference I sat in a area where they had for Ryan's team watching from afar as he did his interviews,
I have to admit these past weeks hanging around Ryan and his team made me realize how much I missed boxing.
When I left Paris to come to California for this job my goal was to get the job done and head back to Paris to get Married to my fiancé but now that is the last thing on my mind.
And that guy in-front off me is probably 70% the reason.
Joe is right I have developed feelings Ryan and now it has me questioning myself, was I ever really happy in Paris? because the happiness that I have felt being back in home in California reuniting with my old friends and the guys at the gym is far different from what I felt in Paris with Theo.
But I can't be selfish Theo Loves me, I can't leave him, we have been together for five years.
As much as I hate it, I have to put my feelings aside and follow up on my promises and get married.