Just a day

As Eve was getting ready, she wondered, Will I ever have a chance at The Gauntlet? She sighed as she looked in the mirror at her shiny brown hair with light blue highlights put into a tight half-up do, her gray eyes, and her pointy nose. She was remembering the day she walked in and the individualization scanner said, "You are Eve, you are a Boxer/Model, and you will be staying in house 3." Eve had always wanted to go to the big world to be with a child. She headed out to The Gauntlet with her friend Willow.

When they where walking, they didn't pay attention to the sidewalk. Soon, Eve and Willow where about to go to The Gauntlet starting point, when They looked down to see a green pipe at their feet. "Woah!" said Willow, looking at the pipe. "We have to go!" said Eve as she ran towards the starting point. When they where just about there, the platform rose. Everyone on it looked down at Eve and Willow, who wished they where on there. All the dolls on the platform laughed at them.

Eve and Willow went to sit in the stands to watch. They sighed as they watched all the other dolls whipping through robot dogs, toys, and other obstacles. They went home afterwards. When they where walking, they yet again saw the pipe. Eve asked to go down it, but willow shook her head so her long black hair hit Eve's face. "It's WAY to dangerous! We don't know what is down there!" Willow said worriedly. Eve sighed and walked to Willow's house for their sleepover. 

They talked for hours until 11:02, and then went to sleep. In the morning they had a day off, so they headed to the beach.