The Battle Begins

Peach came running back a short period of time later, looking worried, and mad. "The blue mushroom pack is out, and it will take about 2 months to pick another pack!" she groaned. "Now we have to find a way to get rid of him. AGAIN!!" Eve and Willow just stared at her blankly. "Come girls, I am going to take you to the battle planning room." Peach said, grabbing Eve's hand. Soon, they reached a table with all of the lands on it, in 3D so it was easier to know if they had to climb or hike downwards. 

"Okay, so we are going to need help from Star kingdom and Shell kingdom." She said, pointing at the map. Just then Mario and Luigi showed up. "Hey, itsa me, a Mario!" Mario said as he approached them. Eve and Peach both slapped their faces. "No time for being Italian, Mario! Bowser is at full size again, because two... two... dolls got him out!" Mario and Luigi stopped, and the smile faded from their faces. "Umm... heh.. we might know the two dolls who did it... heh... Their names are Lou and Nolan..." Luigi said nervously. Peach looked at them madly but then went back to planning how to get rid of Bowser again. 

{TIME LAPSE>>>}

After planning how to get rid of Bowser, they came up with a plan. They came up with a plan to put him in one of his own jail sells and lower him into the lava. "Well... so, he'll die?" Willow asked, frightened. "Oh, don't worry, he is lava proof because his kingdom is mostly all lava." Peach replied. Willow nodded as Peach took them to Kong Kingdom (In case you are wondering, that is the place that Donkey Kong lives in). She didn't even train them to do all the obstacles, but they had already got it down from journeying to her palace.