Mushroom Kingdom

Eve looked around and saw a small blue mushroom. She was about to touch it when, "DON'T TOUCH THAT MUSHROOM YOU'LL DIE!" a little human mushroom popped out of no where and yelled at Eve. "Oh, just kidding this one's just fine." he then said hugging the mushroom. "Wh-wh- who are you?" asked Willow. "Oh, me? I'm toad! Just a little mushroom person." he said happily. Then he stopped. "What is it?" asked Eve, looking at Toad with concern. Suddenly Toad pointed what looked like some kind of weapon at Eve. 

"Do you work for Bowser?" he said, still pointing the weapon looking thing at Eve. "I don't know who Bow.. Bowie? Is that his name? Well I don't know who he is. Do you like him?" said Eve looking at him. Toad gave her the 'Seriously??' look. "Don't play stupid with me." he said, almost poking Eve with his weapon. "Ok, I'm sorry, but NONE of us know who Bowie is!" Eve yelled at Toad. "I'm taking all of you to the princess!" he said grabbing Eve and running towards the pretty town.

Soon, they reached a tall pink palace. All of them stared at the palace in awe. They went inside. There was a lot of other mushroom people running around the Palace and working on stuff. Soon, they saw a blonde haired girl with a pink dress and a crown on top of her head.  Eve stared for a moment and then whispered to Toad, "Is that the princess?" Toad paused for a moment and then said, "Yes. That is Princess Peach." Princess Peach was talking to a blue mushroom person when Toad tapped Peach. "These are people who arrived. They claim to not work for Bowser." 

Peach scanned the line: First Willow, then Nolan, then Eve, and then Lou. "Hmm.." she said as she looked at them. "They look like humans with stitches everywhere." Peach said, staring into Lou and Eve's eyes. Eve then said bravely, "We are not humans, for a matter of a fact." Peach  stared at her blankly. "Then what are you? Toys?" Peach said, still staring at Eve. "Actually, we are toys. We are dolls." said Lou from behind Nolan. Peach quickly turned her head to face Lou. "Take the boys to my room and the girls to my second room." Peach said, finally.