The Battle

When they arrived at the Dark Lands, Peach stopped and realized how stupid she was to leave Bowser and the boys at the palace, but especially Bowser. Peach shrieked when she realized what she had done. "Oh, no!" she shouted. But soon enough, Bowser showed up with Lou and Nolan in his hands. Bowser dropped the boys at Peach and Eve's feet. "Here you are, Peaches." he said. Peach sprung forward and wacked Bowser with her weapon. She was the most impressive fighter any of the dolls had ever seen. "Woah! I thought she was a princess!" Willow said, gaping at Peach. "She is, she just isn't one of the girly weak ones," Eve replied, also watching Peach fight in awe.

Soon after that, Mario, Luigi, and Toad showed up to help fight. 

When she was done beating Bowser up, she slid back to the others. 

Eve's POV:

I grunted as I swung my fist at bowser's chest. Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Lou, Nolan, and Willow where beside me fighting. Bowser kept on hitting me, as if I was his target. How could I come here, being just an innocent doll, but now, a Super Mario Bro? A girl who's only desire was to go to the big world to be loved, here, fighting alongside some of the best Mario warriors ever? Or was I just imagining, or dreaming? Well, I have to keep going to find out.

Third Person POV:

As they fought Bowser, they all thought of how this had happened. Nolan got wiped off his feet and onto the ground. He was knocked out. The rest of them kept fighting their butts off. 

After a while of fighting, bowser was on the ground. "Okay, I have the last blue mushroom! Let's feed it to him!" Toad said happily. Peach slowly turned to face Toad. "YOU'VE HAD IT THIS WHOLE TIME?!" she asked. Toad nodded slowly. Peach grabbed the mushroom and stuffed it into Bowser's moth. He became small again, and Peach sealed the lid to the jar asshe placed him in. They all had a group hug.