WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!

When Eve made her way to Peach's throne room, Peach was just examining her nails. Eve hesitated for a moment but then curtsied. "Your majesty." she said. "What is it?" Peach asked lifting Eve off of her feet. "Ehm... Your giant pet turtle got out. And by giant I mean... Bigger than your throne even." Peach looked so alarmed that it seemed she would surely explode. Peach sprinted as fast as she could into her room. Eve followed her just as quickly. Peach nearly fainted at the sight of Bowser, but got on her feet again. "WHO LET HIM OUT?!" she yelled. Lou and Nolan quietly raised their hands. "YOU TWO, WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" she screamed in their faces while pushing Bowser to the wall. 

"He said he would help us," Lou said, looking at the ground. Peach turned her head to Bowser slowly. "Did you trick them in to letting you out?" she said through gritted teeth. "No, no, no, Peaches!" he replied. Peach looked angry as ever. "DO NOT CALL ME THAT!!!" she screamed in his face. Lou and Nolan where sent to room twenty-one. "How many rooms do you even have?" asked Eve. Peach took a deep breath and then said, "I have fifty rooms." Peach went and looked for another blue mushroom.