eye of the beholder

FULL NAME • yang azeurAGE • 26SPECIES • human GENDER • femaleSEXUALITY • unsure ! OCCUPATION • hunter / mercenary for hireHEIGHT • 175cm / 5"8LOOKS• with fiery red hair and piercing blue eyes , yang is someone that is hard to look away from when y...

AGE • 26
SPECIES • human
GENDER • female
SEXUALITY • unsure !
OCCUPATION • hunter / mercenary for hire
HEIGHT • 175cm / 5"8
LOOKS
• with fiery red hair and piercing blue eyes , yang is someone that is hard to look away from when you lay your gaze on her . with a naturually bright smile , she seems to radiate energy from within her . although her occupation has definitely hardened her through the years . scars litter her arms , back and even across her nose bridge and left multiple callouses on her palms . as compared to when she was a kid when she was a lot fairer and more petite , she's now sun-kissed and has a muscular build . ( look at her , she's so jacked i love her ) . she's relatively tall so combined with her built , she can easily pass off for a male for a job with the help of a mask . it's easier for her to hide as a male too since she is aware that shes unattractive according to societal standards , being unable to fit into lovely dresses or embroider . at least this way she won't be ostracised
• has freckles on her cheeks and along her back and arms
• hair is naturually wavy and falls to her mid back but she usually has it tied up

 at least this way she won't be ostracised• has freckles on her cheeks and along her back and arms• hair is naturually wavy and falls to her mid back but she usually has it tied up

PERSONALITY• cheerful , friendly , kind , determined , humble, adaptable , hardy , obssessive , possessive , stubborn° yang is someone who immediately comes across as a cheerful and friendly ball of sunshine

PERSONALITY
• cheerful , friendly , kind , determined , humble, adaptable , hardy , obssessive , possessive , stubborn
° yang is someone who immediately comes across as a cheerful and friendly ball of sunshine . she's an optimist who is always looking at the brighter side of things no matter how dire the situation is and generally she gets along well with most she meets . she enjoys making others laugh and is usually cracking jokes to achieve that . children tend to gravitate towards her and she finds them adorable . it's evident in her actions that she has a good heart and is always trying her best to minimise the hurt that someone else is going through . with all this being said , it may seen like she's someone easy to take advantage of and maybe she once was , but she's grown a lot since then . in spite of her kind heart , she's learnt that somethings just have to be done out of necessity . it's a dog eat dog world , either them or us and she would protect her family with all her life . when she first joined the mercenary lifestyle , it took a toll on her physically and mentally . she tried to remain true to her values as much as she could but in that line of work , you start making small exceptions slowly and slowly until she has probably done it all . kill innocent people , some children , anything that is ordered of her . all she can do is try to take those jobs only when she's desperate and make their deaths fast . unsurprisingly , she struggles with sleeping at night . her only motivation and pushing factor is to look after her only living relative , her uncle and he's her motivation to remain so optimistic and cheerful all the time . honestly , the more you spend around her , the more you realise just how hardened by grief and desperation she is . she probably doesn't even realise the deep extent of her stubborness and determination but it's her obssession with finding a cure to her uncle's curse that keeps her going . ( it's unclear as to say what would happen once this quest of hers ends , be it her uncle passing away or her finding a cure . this has been her sole drive for so long that it's consumed her ) .
° yang isn't oblivious to how others view her . she knows , has always known , that she was an outcast in her own kingdom . perhaps once she fit in , having a smaller frame and keeping quiet enough to seem demure and charming but she's long since outgrown it . it's half out of desire and another half out of necessity . she always felt stifled by the stereotypes imposed on the women in her society and longer for ways to express her true fiery personality , she just never thought that it was only by getting exiled from her kingdom and having no other ways of surviving that she turned to hunting animals for food . things progressed slowly from there but that was how it started . her genetics definitely helped make life easy for her and now she's pretty much succumbed to life as an "ugly" or "unwanted" women and is fine with . she has no regrets with how things have ended . it's just that she would much rather disguise herself with armour and hide as a men so she doesn't get shunned by others anymore .