1. Injury

"Mom! Stop it, I said I'm not going to my dad's!", - Sarah yelled as much as she could.

"No, you're the one who doesn't understand anything! I've already said everything, you have no choice!", - the woman shouted, breaking her voice.

You ran to your room on the second floor, quickly packed your bag, throwing clothes, books, and all the necessary things in there, and then jumped out the window, running as fast as you could, and stopped in the familiar woods.

You are free at last.

Sitting on the ground, leaning against a tree, you surveyed the forest, it was incredibly quiet and peaceful, not even animals could be heard, which was already a little suspicious.

You dozed off a little, but you woke up when a creature landed next to you. You got up and were ready to run, but before you could react, the incomprehensible creature grabbed you and dragged you upward.

Well, okay, don't panic, the main thing is that I don't get eaten, and that's even good.

A few minutes later you flew through the fog and a beautiful landscape loomed up ahead of you. Two tall towers stood opposite each other, and they were connected by a bridge, the sun had just begun to rise, it lit up the two castles, it was incredibly beautiful. With amazement, you opened your mouth and smiled.

Wow.

Before you can enjoy the view, you realize you're flying down.

Screaming, Sarah landed in the water, it didn't hurt as much as you expected. Your bag landed next to you, and you grabbed it right away, for there were books and clothes!

Your black hair was disheveled, and your snow-white skin was stained with muddy water, as were all your clothes. This made you all cold and you followed the others. As you entered the hall, everyone was staring at you, and you didn't understand why, but then you found a tall woman with red curly hair.

Oh my God, is it an angel or a devil?

As you approached her, you turned. "Ma'am, I don't understand where I am and what I'm doing here, can you help me with this?".

Turning around, the woman wrinkled her nose a little at the sight of you, you really didn't look so good after such a journey in the air, and also swimming in dirty water, especially when you have wavy hair that will now be difficult to gather.

"Oh, honey, you're in the School of Evil, and across the street is the School of Good. I knew you would have to arrive today, Sarah."

"How do you know my name?", - you asked in a slightly shaky voice, it was terribly cold, and you wrapped your arms around yourself.

"My dear, there's a lot you still have to learn, but I don't have time for that," - she continued with a sniffle. "So, you'll find out as you go along, I hope you're thinking clearly." - The woman turned away and stepped forward, tapping her cane, drawing everyone's attention. "And so, my dear Nevers, as many of you know, my name is Lady Lesso. Look around and you will find your schedule and your dorm numbers there. If you get lost, you can approach the guards" - The woman pointed her cane at the wolves that stood at the entrance, they did not inspire confidence. Lady Lesso turned and left in an unknown direction.

After finding the schedule and your room number, you went looking for her. After an hour, or more, you finally managed to find it. When you entered the room, you found no one; now you could exhale, take a shower, and change into clean clothes!

Entering the bathroom, you immediately took off your dirty clothes and went under the hot stream of water, washing off all the dirt, washing your coal-black hair and your snow-white skin. When you finished, you changed into loose classic pants and a black shirt, which was huge, so you decided to wear a top under it and go unbuttoned.