5. Something new

Morning. The night passed quietly. When you woke up, you realized that it was still very early, the sun had just begun to appear. Lady Lesso lay across from you, her curls tossed in different directions, some strands hanging over her face, covering some of her eyes. The rays of the sun, which was almost invisible, illuminated her face and hair in streaks. Her breathing was even, peaceful. She lay on her side, one hand in front of her face and the other just below, her eyelids trembling slightly. The blanket was tight against her body.

The picture before her was so beautiful. It was impossible to tear her eyes away.

Just then, you remembered the bracelets. Looking at her wrist, the girl smiled and ran her fingers over the two bracelets, which were a little big for her wrist, but no big deal. The woman continued to sleep, and you watched her breasts slowly rise and fall. Such comfort and coziness, you had never felt before. Never.

Outside, it was cold. But it was so fresh, the birds were singing, the sun was just coming up. You folded your arms across your chest and just watched nature, looked around, walked around the camp and breathed the fresh air. Then it got cold and you had to go back to the tent where Lady Lesso was still sleeping. The woman was sleeping peacefully and soundly, it felt like Dean was sleeping so well for the first time in a long time. Leaning over, you decided to get a better look at her, but immediately bumped into someone's arm. Oh no.

"God, how long have you been staring at me? I wish I could kiss you..", - what a shame!

"I wasn't staring! Just.."

"Yes, yes, I want to sleep, at least here, you can keep staring, I don't mind", - you walked out of the tent, and never went in there again.

After a while, everyone started to wake up, but the first to wake up were the teachers. Emily, the dance teacher, was one of the first to wake up and immediately started talking to everyone, especially you. She also wanted everyone to do a light dance when they woke up to keep their body temperature up. You wouldn't tell at first glance that she's a Nevers, but when someone fell down or got tangled up in the dance, everyone heard her laugh. She also has very wicked jokes, and could make nasty comments about someone's appearance.

When everyone woke up, Dovey agreed with Emily, and everyone was lined up in several lines, with the professors and teachers in the front, except for Lady Lesso, of course. She was already awake, but she refused Dove's entreaties to dance or just stretch. So, some began to repeat after the elders, some improvised, like you.

You loved to dance, you could feel the music in your fingertips going through your whole body. That's what Emily liked about you, so she joined in, and you danced as a duet. Dovey laughed and clapped like a little kid, and Lesso only wrinkled her nose, everyone else was staring at you, but didn't care at all, because the music was living inside you. About a minute passed and you felt that your eyes began to glow and a shiver ran through your body, you could not stop, and Emily was too keen on dancing, it felt like your hands were glued with glue, you could not get out of this dance, and the others began to notice that, something was wrong. You began to lose consciousness, or rather, it was not visible, all that others saw was your glowing eyes, and in fact you did not see anything. And then, you were falling.

You wake up in the tent. A warm blanket enveloped your whole body. Your eyes were double and your head was just splitting open. Someone pushed you back up on your elbows. "Lie down. You weren't in control of yourself at all", - Lesso sat beside you.

"What? What does that mean?", - you wanted to get up again, but you were pushed back.

"I'll explain later, but right now you need to sleep to recover your strength", - and after these words, the girl passes out again.