4. Hike

The vacations are over, school has started. It's hectic again, and you're in charge of the class, so the responsibility has increased. But, on the plus side, you'll have the Dean to deal with, but on the minus side, you'll be working with all sorts of paperwork, like class reports and the like. You also studied well, a lot of people even praised you. After that dance contest, which you won by the way, a lot of students both Evers and Nevers wanted to learn dancing, Lesso did not really like this idea, but Dovey was very happy, so she immediately started looking for teachers. About Will, he didn't show up until a week after the vacations were over, he looked terrible, bruises, scars, bruises, several fractures. After that situation, Lesso picked up her coat herself. Well, somebody did a good job. You wore your bracelets happily on your left wrist, and you threw your pendant out the window. Your ability was standing still, but your magic unveiling ceremony was due in a week, so you had grand plans.

Lady Lesso often nagged but didn't pile on the work, you usually sat in the same class and filled out papers, or she would talk about your ability and how emotions affected it, helping you learn more. That strange man never showed up, but it felt like someone was watching you.

One such day, you and Lady Lesso were sitting in one of the offices, when suddenly, she stands up abruptly and says. "You're going to a meeting today. You have all your reports to turn in there, and you're going to meet your new dance teacher", - she spat out the last words as if to spit them out. So you headed to the other tower, it was your first time climbing those stairs, you were a little scared, but you didn't show it. Once there, you were shown where to sit, you sat next to Lesso, since she is your Dean, her cane touched her elbow a little and it made it impossible to concentrate.

Dovey stood in the middle of the office. "And so! I want to introduce you to the new dance teachers! Emily will be teaching with the Nevers and Christian will be teaching with the Yevers. Now you can get to know each other better", - Dovey sat back down at her desk and began discussing something with Professor Anemone.

"What do you think of the new teachers?", - a voice came sharply to your right. "Well, I don't know them yet, so I can't say anything, but the looks are pretty enough", - Dean didn't respond in any way and just went about her work. Later, Dovey started talking about activities, one of them turned out to be a hike in the woods, but not in Blue, but outside of the schools, which was weird enough. Lesso really liked the idea, since no one had left the school for a long time, and she wanted to breathe in some fresh air.

"I'm all for it, too!", - you suddenly raised your voice. "I've been watching my classmates, and they're all reaching outside of school, they're all looking forward to being in nature, so it would be a very good idea. Also, you can learn and experience a lot there, it's a rewarding experience", - everyone stared at you, and you blushed a little at the attention.

"Yes, you're right Sarah", - Dovey nodded at you. "So it's decided, next week we're going outside of school!", - everyone cheered, because they had long forgotten what it was like to be outside the walls of schools.

All the teachers and deans were deciding all the nuances about it, and you were reporting to Lady Lesso for the papers you filled out.

"Well done, Sarah. If you keep up this good work, you'll show up to meetings more often, and now, we have to get back", - Lesso got up from her desk and said goodbye and left, you did the same and followed her. Walking to the school, you were silent, but it was not awkward, but in some ways comfortable. You liked it here, even though it was hard, but nowhere is easy, right? Once you got to school, Dean just went to her place and you went to your place, no big deal. Tomorrow will be an interesting day, because there will be dance lessons.

***

Morning. You overslept, for the first time in a while. You get dressed in your more comfortable clothes for the dance, and run to the dance hall. Once there, you see the teacher you had already been introduced to yesterday. She held out her hand for you to go into the classroom.