12. Fog

Lesso came into the room, and you were sitting on the bed, looking angrily at the woman.

"Show me", – the redhead stood across from you. The girl took off her blouse and was left in just her top, the wound site bandaged.

"I can't take the bandage off myself"

"Don't worry, I will", – Dean began to remove the bandages, and you felt her cold fingers on your waist, those touches sending a wave of shivers.

When the bandage was removed, Lesso stared at the wound, which looked very bad. A purple mark had formed around the spot where the wound had been, completely surrounding it. "It won't heal until I find my true love. Crazy, isn't it?"

"Then look for your true love", – Lesso looked you in the eye and then back at the wound.

"Phew, I'll get around to walking with a cane, no big deal. Dancing can be taught with language, or magic..", – only now you realized that you can no longer dance.

"Let's rewrap the wound", – Lesso took new bandages and quickly bandaged everything up. "You de been looking for a couple for the contest, and I have an option"

"Yeah? Who's that?"

"Only I could do a dance with you that wouldn't be dangerous to your health, but also sinister, and so on down the list of various adjectives", – your eyes widened for a moment. Dance with Dean, whom you barely know?

"Okay, but I have conditions"

"Go ahead", – you smirked.

"I choose our costumes, and I also make the rehearsal schedule"

"I agree"

"Now, you can go about your probably very important business, and I want to be alone", – Lesso just walked out of the room in silence, and you began to think of a plan of revenge for the Dean's keeping you out of the way.

***

At night, you stood by the window and looked at the stars. A plan of revenge came. The girl threw on some light clothes, picked up her cane, and left the room, but after taking only a few steps, you stopped in front of the door next to it. Using a spell, you opened the door and went into the room. Finding Lesso, who was sleeping peacefully, you shouted.

"Wake up!", – the Dean sat up in bed and looked at you with a murderous look.

"Are you crazy?! Are you sick of living?! If so, I can give you a long and painful death!", – the woman flew up to you, but there was nothing more she could do, for you were not in the best condition as it is.

"What? Scared of hurting me?"

"Pfft, watch your mouth! What do you want in the middle of the night? I want to sleep!"

"Rehearsal. I'm making a schedule", – you smirked and giggled. Lesso snarled angrily.

"Okay..let's just get this over with"

"Let's go outside", – Lesso groaned and followed you.

You went out into the schoolyard and began to warm up a little. Then, you rehearsed for a few hours, and afterwards, Lesso helped you to your room, and you stopped in front of your rooms. "I hope next time you don't get me up at night.."

"We'll see", – you went into your room, and Lesso into yours. The rest of the night you thought about how neat Lesso was, as if you were porcelain. You didn't feel any pressure during the rehearsal, even though it was Dean Evil.

***

Early in the morning you had a meeting, Clarissa was terrified of the last month. You sat down at the table and she began. "So, Lesso, who stabbed Sarah in the stomach?"