3. Dance

You woke up in your room, which was strange, because you don't remember anything like that at all. And then, your leg hurt a lot, and there was a dark trail of blood on the bed that wasn't flowing anymore. I should write to Dove.

«Dear Dovey, a terrible thing happened to me and I need your help this weekend or I won't be able to walk! Thank you in advance.

Sarah.»

By sending the letter through the raven, you hoped that Dovi would help you today and no one would interfere. After all, any relationship between good and evil is strictly forbidden. There was a knock at the door, no, she couldn't have come that fast. You wanted to get up, but remembered what happened to your leg. "Come in!"

"Sarah, hi! How are you? You weren't at breakfast...", - Will walked into the room and saw the blood trail, running up, he sat down across from you. "What happened?"

"It's Lesso, broke a few rules, but don't worry, it's okay!", - you smiled and propped your leg up.

Will didn't bring it up again, he made you laugh as always, trying to cheer you up. "Maybe you want something? I'll get it in a jiffy!".

"Oh, I'm really hungry! I'm starving", - Will quickly jumped up and ran in search of something edible. But he didn't know you hadn't eaten in three days.

Ten minutes later, he came running in with a plate of fruit and tea. "You're the best, thank you so much!".

"That was an easy one, turn around! Really, I have to go, I hope you'll be up soon", - the guy ran off, and you took your time and stayed to eat your fruit. But the happiness did not last long.

Without knocking, Lesso burst through the door. "Well, well, so you informed Dovi of your condition?", - she began pacing the room, taking your plate of fruit. "But...this is punishment! What a shame...how are you going to deal with this on your own? So pathetic, you can't even get food", - she placed your fruit plate on the cabinet at the other end of the room.

"No! I haven't eaten in three days! Please give me back my plate!".

"If you need food that badly, you'll get it yourself", - the woman smiled menacingly and departed. Another ordeal.

Sarah sat pondering how to get the food. Dove obviously wouldn't let her in, so she'd have to do it herself. Taking a book from under her pillow, the girl began to study what she could do at all. Finding a levitation spell, you tried first to pick up a pencil, then a mug, then a plate, but it was much farther away, so halfway down it fell and shattered. "Shit! God, I'll never eat like this, damn you, Lesso!", suddenly, a man, all in red, appeared in front of you, you didn't know who it was.

"Hello, Sarah, I'm the one who wants to help you", - he headed in your direction.

"I'm warning you, stay back!", - you stretched your arms forward, thinking that this would somehow save the situation.

"Don't be afraid, I'll help", - the man snapped his fingers, and you felt better. Your leg didn't hurt! Pulling back the blanket, you noticed that there was no bloodstain or wound there!

"What..."

"I told you", - he just vanished into thin air afterward.

It scared you, it was scary to the point of madness that someone might show up in your room, and there was nothing you could do about it.

***

The weekend went great, Will came to see you, and you sat together for a long time.

So not only the weekend passed, but the first semester as well. The girl graduated with honors and became head of the class, all the exams were passed, and now you can rest for the vacations! There should be several events this vacation, since you did not celebrate Halloween, and Yever Ball decided to hold too, to which some Nevers were invited, you were among them. Almost everyone went away to their parents, there were 20-30 people left at school, and Will stayed too, so he wouldn't leave you alone.