9. A new beginning

It's been two and a half years.

It was hard for the girl to finish the school year, but she had new goals to strive for, and Mary always tried to support her. When the girl finished the school year, she was trained to be a dance teacher and a special talents major. As she promised, everyone was afraid of her, she drove the teachers crazy in the courses, two even quit. She stuffed the gift box deep in a drawer and was only going to open it when the time was right. In the meantime, Lesso was trying to forget about Sara, and she was getting into her work, and she was snapping at her students.

***

Check-in day. Sarah arrived at the school as a teacher for the first time in two years. Standing near the entrance, she remembered teaching here, but now it was time to teach others. People had heard of you, so the kids walked around, and the guards didn't try to rush you or say anything unnecessary. After walking to the dormitory, you went up to the highest floor where there were only two rooms, one of which was yours. Once inside, you realized that there was a little light falling in there, and the view was of the school across the hall. As you looked out the window, you made a grimace and closed the curtains.

As you unpacked, you came across the same box tied with purple ribbon. You took a deep breath and opened the box.

***

The next day, everyone was called into the common room. You were to be introduced as the new teacher, and you decided to do a dance to show off your abilities. As you entered the hall, you approached Dovey, who was preparing to give a speech.

"Sarah! What in the world?"

"Surprise! You're about to see everything", – and then, out of the corner of your eye, you noticed the red hair, so you stood a little farther away. After Dovey and Lesso talked about themselves and the school - you were introduced and you stood in the middle of the hall. Everyone was a little shocked, the lights were dimmed, and the music started playing.

Performing the dance, you could see a pendant that went down to your collarbones. A pair of bracelets jingled on your arms, a purple ribbon was tied around your waist, there was a red rose in your black hair, and your eyes glowed purple. Dovey was shocked by this grace and plasticity. Toward the end of the dance, black roses flew at the students. The Evers didn't like it, but the Nevers were interested.

..opened the box and saw a pendant on a velvet cushion.

Finally, you went to your chambers, where you could relax over another cigarette. After the breakup, the girl was addicted to them and smoked five or seven a day, depending on the situation, but she never went anywhere without them now - it was a great way to relax. Your eating problems never went away, so cigarettes were just another way to numb the need for food.

"Hello, Sarah", – a man's voice suddenly sounded behind me.

"Rafal..", – the girl took out a cigarette.

"Smoking is bad"

"And I'm not good", – you took a deep puff.

"You're good. Almost everyone knows your name. And about.."

"Don't say it", – Rafal grinned and disappeared. You walked to the window and leaned against the window sill, continuing to smoke your cigarette.

Breathing out the smoke, you tried to gather your thoughts when this would all be over. The girl was tired of seeing and hearing this man, she was obviously not afraid of him, she was just tired of him, it already felt as if he had settled in her head.

Sarah gathered her hair in a ponytail and, taking another cigarette, sat down to read a book. But suddenly, there was a knock at the door and you had to tear yourself away from the book. "Who's there..", – the girl opened the door, and on the threshold was Emily, no, not her, it would be too noisy again.