Chapter 5

"I mean it, Maya," John said to her on the phone again.

"So you mean he doesn't have anywhere to go really?" Maya as she thought about it all.

"No. Which means he can stay as long as he does," John the tone of his voice  was of excitement that Maya knew very well.

"Well, we seem to have done quite well if he doesn't want to go anywhere," Maya

"Yes, it seems like that," John said. "I really want to keep him now. He's all cuddly."

"Well, there's your problem John. You always like cuddly people," Maya as she sighed.

"He would be great at supporting everyone. We need to get him used to us," John as he explained to the boss.

"Well, from what I'm hearing, he's already chosen you," Maya with a little giggle.

"I think he likes women like how I do," John as he thought about it.

"Well, you are the one that always likes group sex though, so I won't put it past you."

"Well, thank you," John said as sarcastically.

John hung up as he did. And then Was excited at the thought of when he went to bed that he could possibly have someone to be with him. There was always a werewolf that loved to snuggle. He felt like he could have someone just to snuggle with. And now that Harry was getting used to Tabbatha and Terry. They quite liked it. He would be great at supporting people who needed a calming atmosphere and he needed to train, but this month was gonna take forever. That's the people they supported. They Would be excited to meet another werewolf.

Tabbatha watched John and Harry's reaction to each other from what she was hearing and smelling. She had told Maya what she thought of them. She said that they would probably be a well-bonded pair. It's Maya cackling at it. The thought that They would have a little bromance together was something that entertained the pair of them. The cuddling sessions were supposed to be about dominance. Tabbatha did feel slightly jealous about this. Being pushed a little bit to the side. But that was to be expected when you had a new werewolf within the group.

"So how are you?" John as he walked into Harry's room.

"I'm alright," Harry said as he looked around. He's always still trying to wake up.

"What? Well, I got permission for you to have the TV down here," Johns, explains a privilege for him.

"Oh, that will be great. Then we can snuggle up and watch something," Harry's face widened as he realised what he said.

"It would, wouldn't it?," John said as he came closer to him. "I think that's a great idea."

"I didn't mean to say that," But John was grinning at him.

"Of course you did," John, explained and then thought. "Also will have to think about getting you out and about."

"But I'm still gonna be on this collar and lead down low," Harry raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, you are," John with a massive grin. As he Then walked over and hugged him.

It was us. The Hulk started to come, that the little grouse and. Wimpers came through. The rattle of the chain definitely made something as. John realised that he was. Wanting to be released. But he knew that he couldn't let Him off the lead just yet. It was important for. Harry's Health to get some sunlight.

"I think I should take you upstairs," John said.

"Do you mean that?" Harry If he had his tail out, he would be wagging it.