Chapter 8

The days rolled on as this all happened. It was as if it was meant to be. How you would end up at the desk? And would stay in her office. For the morning and then would go off in the afternoon. Nothing actually changed, in the sense of now, a routine was forming. Where he would have the whole day. Now and again John would come by and pick up something, Or visit him. It was nice to see that this wasn't changing. There was a sense of consistency. There was talk about having his collar removed. He didn't need a chain. On him as much now.

The whole place was a new way of living. He met the people there that were being supported. It was a quiet place. There were people, there were various different needs and care. And the kindness that he saw in the other support workers was something. He would watch them as they would interact. Some people would smile at each other and have the basic interaction that would give them a grin from. It wasn't how he thought care was for people with disabilities. But there was such a way in it.

"What do you mean there is another one that you have for me?" Maya asked the doctor on the phone.

"Well, That's what I think I have for you," The doctor said as he walked to the basement. "How's the other one I sent you? Is he settling down?"

"Yes, he's Doing all right now has settled down a bit," Maya as she looked out the window. Watching the trees sway on the estate.

"It is different. Schedule for him now," Maya explained, finger combing her silver hair. "He goes to the sensory room to go and stay there in the afternoon."

"So you think he is a hugger then,?" the doctor thinking about the idea in his head.

"What's your new guy like?" Maya said. As she then looked around the room and she took steps on the wooden floor.

"I think he's going to turn soon," The doctor explained, he looked at the basement door before you went down. "He definitely has that energy before they do."

"Good to know," Maya said as the doctor. "He is also more like a carrier. I don't think ours is going to change. But he is so different now wellbeing is better."

"It's better that they stay like. That with us. We don't want the world to know about the community. Or you'll have several werewolves to talk to," The doctor brushed muck off his coat. "Glad he is well."

"Yes, that is true," Maya said. "It's John that's got more upset with me. Because I brought This guy Harry to our place."

"Sounds interesting," the doctor said as he lent against the wall. He could hear the man screaming his lungs off. "Got to go. I've got to give him some beef."

She looked at the space where Harry would normally be. He was In the dining room. Where he was intended being. He had enjoyed the privilege on the table. And every time, He looked at her It was with a smile that he saw the plate coming. His eyes would flicker up to her. And then back at the plate, And then a little jiggle. She couldn't let that happen. His smile was so lovely to see.

The whole place was booming with activities as they had their food given to them. Harry enjoyed the privileges now that he could room almost around the whole of the indoor place. He then had to learn all about how to care for people. Maya had given him some paperwork. On caring within the UK. It was something for him to do and learn about. As the boredom had faded away from him.

"Hello, Madam," Harry said as he walked himself in. "What's been happening then?"

"Well, not much. Thanks for asking," Maya said as she leaned into her seat. That she loves so much.

"Thank you for letting me move around the building. I appreciate it," Harry gratefully.

"Well, it has definitely changed for you," Maya said with a little smile. "It's much better than seeing unhappy employees."