Chapter 12

"Well, hello," Said as he spotted John He had just finished with Tabatha.

"Oh, hi," John said. "How are you doing?"

"I'm doing well," Harry's smile curled on his face. "Found some interesting information."

"What's that?" He asked. As he looked at Harry on the staircase.

"But the boy that I've been with," Harry chuckled. "Is yours and Maya's son."

"Yes, well, we have known each other for a long time and be known enough," John explained.

"Don't worry, I know all about werewolf heirs and stuff. I had to have the talk," Harry. Explained. "And that was by Terry."

"I can imagine that didn't go very well," John with a smile.

"No, I had a very detailed conversation with him," Harry as he stood and fought for a moment. "We then had to learn about all the ranks and stuff that I still did not know."

"You poor thing," John is slightly moved. "Trying to. Keep himself moving."

Harry then went down the staircase. The wood creaked as he went down. It had been about four months Which went by so fast in a way. It was that time when. John popped in. He walked over towards him. Hiding a little shaken hand. As he went towards Him, he felt his. Or being touched In a way that felt calming.

"So do you know what she said to me?" Harry as he looked up at John.

"What did she say?" John asked then he had to clarify. "This is Maya we are talking about?"

"Yes, it is. And she said that I should move in with you," Harry. His eyebrows almost went up.

"Why would she say that?" John as he looked around the building. "Where is she?"

"She said you would be like that," Harry. As he went closer. "She thinks you fancy me."

"Right, I'm going to find her," John said as he pushed him away. A red tinge on his checks.

It took ages to try and track her down. She wasn't in her office, she wasn't in her bedroom. She wasn't anywhere that he knew she would be. They had known each other for over two decades. And yet he couldn't find her this one time. Before he knew it, he gave up. In the sign of defeat and thoughts about his son. So he went up there. You should say hello to him. At least that could be good for being a dad figure to him. As he went in, he saw. The pair of them. Maya and Danny.

"So this is where I find you," He said as he raised an eyebrow at her.

"So it seems," Harry, who had sneakily came behind him as if he was a ninja.

"Did you know they were here all the time?" As he whipped back to look behind him.

"Yes, I did," Harry smugly.

"Could I get a lot of attention?" Danny said as he looked at the adults in the room.

"Seems so," Maya said as she brushed his hair. "At least your dad has come up to at least say hi."

"So grumpy chops has definitely come up to see me," He chuckled as he looked up at his mum. Big eyes. Looking at her. "Do you hear that? Harry's gonna go and live with you?"

"Yes, that's what I came up to say," He glared at Maya. "Somehow I did not know that it was going to happen."

"But I just told you," Harry, as he nudged John. His check resting on his upper arm.

"I am the alpha female of this werewolf pack, John, and you're not gonna argue with it," Maya as she gave a little wink to Harry.

It felt as if John was Having a game of one to three. There was one of him and three of them. So you felt as if he couldn't Argue. He never thought that he would then have to bring some back with him. But to us, he Pondered the idea. With three grinning idiots beside him, he wondered if it was a good idea. Maya was definitely right. She was the alpha and she was going to get her way. So it felt like.