Chapter 6

It was strange to be there. As he looked at the table in front of him. Harry saw something he wasn't expecting. It was a legal document saying that he was now going to be belonged to. The place. It was said. That he was part of the group. Terry wanted to do it with him. So there wasn't John hovering around, trying to influence or anything. But what made? Terry. More worried? No sense that as he looked at Harry, tears were rolling down his eyes. It wasn't like he had seen it before. But it was something. Harry just kept looking at him and down at the paper.

"You know, you would have to sign it. Maya is coming in soon," Terry, softly.

"It's just that it would mean that I will never have my freedom again," Harry us this open started again.

"I know it's hard to take him, isn't it?" Terry said. As he came and sat next to him.

"Does it really mean that I will stay with you forever?" Harry said.

"Yes it does," Terry said.

As the steps came closer, a woman got out of her car. And she walked up to the house. And rang the doorbell. John as he opened it. He stood there, mouth open, too Her. Maya walked in And she looked around to the place. She then walked into the kitchen. Where? Harry was crying his eyes out. Harry looks up at the new person within the room. It was strange to see the woman that they all talked about.

"So you must be Harry, then," Maya said. Her hands then went straight for Harry's hands.

"Yes, I am," Harry proudly as possible.

"Well, you seem to have made an impression on my man," As she looked over at John, who went a bit red, His eyes darted side to side.

"He didn't say anything about you and him," Harry stuttered.

"Hey, didn't he now?" Maya with a little laugh.

"Hello boss," John said as he looked at the floor.

She was closer to John. No way that sort of shape that. There was something between them. Harry watched It felt like Something was going to crush him in his heart as he saw. Them interact. Terry just did and what she didn't understand, but this was happening right in front of him. Terry then winked at him.

"Oh, don't worry about it, Harry," Terry chuckled as he. Drink the tea that you had.

"What's the matter?" Maya her eyes fixed on Terry. "Come on."

"Oh nothing," he grinned she then squinted at him and locked eyes. Terry just grinned not flinching.

"Is it?" She then saw Terry's head tilt so slightly. "Oh."

"Why are you here again?" John asked with a gulp.

"So it's that bad?" she asked Terry and they both looked at Harry. "Was I playing with your man?"

"Sorry," Harry as he felt his body slightly shake.

"Don't worry," she said softly as she knelt down at his chair. "I go a long way back. It's Ok"

Harry saw her kindness come through. She held his arm and then Harry felt like going and leaning into her. He looked up at John

"I can't let you leave," Maya said to Harry. "So please, can you sign the paper?"

"I'm scared," Harry responded, slightly shaking. "I don't know what I'm signing too."

"I didn't see the paper there," John with a whisper as this happened.

Harry sat there as John then Came over to him. He looked at the younger man. He was shaking. He never had to sign it as being born a werewolf, it was known by Two other people. For Harry, this must be really hard to let go of the mortal where it needs of life. Somewhere turned in somewhere, born at sit. And even if Harry never changed into a werewolf, would still have the benefits of some of the werewolf abilities. And he would probably pass it down if he had children. With a werewolf or human.