First Date

Grant was so nervous about his date with Melissa he could not decide what to wear. After a while Grant finally decided on what to wear.

What Grant wore:

Grant grabbed his Keys and drove to Melissa's apartment

Grant grabbed his Keys and drove to Melissa's apartment. When Grant started to drive he noticed a flower shop.

Grant parked and then walks to the shop seeing beautiful light blue flowers
"Excuse me how much are they?" Grant asked pointing at the flowers.

"20$" the cashier replied and Grant grabs his wallet from his back pocket and paid the cashier " Here," Grant said.

Grant started to walk back to his car and checked his phone " Oh Shit!" Grant muttered seeing that he was late. Grant started the car and rushed to Melissa's apartment.

Grant walked into the elevator He was really nervous and excited but mostly excited.  Grant impatiently started tapping his foot After all these years of Grant liking Melissa he is finally going out with her.

When the elevator finally opened he rushed out of there running to Melissa's apartment.

Grant fixes his hair before knocking on the door but there was no answer He knocks 2 more times.

A few seconds go by and Melissa opens the Door leaving Grant speechless.

What Melissa wore:

"Heyy Grant," Melissa says excitedly opening the door

Grant just stared at her without saying a word. " Grant? Grant?" says Melissa then starts waving her hand.

" Sorry... it's just that you look so Beautiful " Grant said snapping out of his trance Melissa just smiled at him and said, " You don't look bad handsome".

Melissa closed her door and grabbed Grant's hand " Let's go" Melissa said kissing his cheek.

They went down the Elevator and Grant opened the car door for Melissa. " You don't know how long I have been waiting for this," says Grant opening the Car door.

Grant just started to drive throughout the city and just stared at Melissa " What?" Melissa asked " Nothing it's just your so beautiful" Grant said.

Melissa smiles and asks " Where are we going?" " It's a surprise" Grant replied.

Melissa started to hold Grant's hand and Looks out the window.

Melissa gets up from her seat and kisses Grant " What was that for?" Grant asked happily.

" I just wanted to kiss you again" Melissa answered.

When they finally arrived Grant sticks his hand out with Melissa grabbed it and went into the restaurant. " Name?" The man at the desk said.

" I have a Reservation Gustin...Grant Gustin" Grant told the man " This way Mr. Gustin," The Man said taking them to their table.

Grant pulls the seat for Melissa and sits back down they both checked the menu and told the waiter there orders. Grant and Melissa stared into each other's eyes and were about to say something but said it at the same time " You can go first," Grant said laughing " I was just gonna say this place is nice I thought you were gonna take me somewhere else," Melissa says.

" I just wanted to take you somewhere more private" Grant said placing his hand over Melissa's.

" I'm really Glad you asked me out Grant," Melissa said smiling at him " I would have done it earlier if I didn't chicken out," Grant says rolling his eyes. " What do you mean?" Melissa asks confused.

" I kinda had Biggest Crush on you when we met," said Grant awkwardly. " Really!" Melissa said surprised.

Grant nodded " So that was why you had trouble dating you were waiting for me?" Melissa asked.

" Kinda it was just that no one was you" Grant explained scratching his neck " They were nice and all but you..you...You had this perfect smile that I could not stop staring at and I loved how kind you are to others and when I look at you I can't help but smile." Grant told her.

Melissa started to blush crimson red from Grant's words " Grant I... I kinda had a Crush on you too" Melissa says slowly gripping Grant's hand.

Grant's eyes widen from what Melissa just said " Did... Did... Did she just say she had on Crush on me too?" Grant thought with the waiter bringing there food.

Grant tried to form words but nothing came out of his mouth.  Melissa scooted her chair closer to Grant and told him " It was just that I love how you care about others and how easy you get along with them and I love it when you goof around or try to make people smile ".

Grant was lost for words and pulled Melissa into a passionate kiss. The kiss lasted a while before pulling away  " So you are telling me I could have dated you a while ago" Grant said with Melissa nodding.

Both of them smile at each other and Both Kiss passionately.

Sorry I have not been updating lately I been sick these past 2 weeks but I feeling better and gonna updated more this week.