Superflash Ship

It's been a Couple of days since Grant and Melissa's date and The Episode Worlds Finest Just came out.

Grant is sleeping and his phone is getting notification after notification as with Melissa also getting spammed with notifications.

After hearing his Phone go off the whole night Grant was a Little grumpy and needed his coffee when He walked into the kitchen and started making Coffee his Phone started to go off again " What Now?" Grant thought.

When Grant checked his phone it was filled with notifications from Instagram. Once He opened the app he saw loads of him getting tagged by photos and videos. When he checked the photos and videos he saw multiple pictures of  Melissa and Him kissing in The New episode of Supergirl and all of the fans are loving the ship and all of the tags were #Superflash.

Soon after he got ready he drove to Melissa's apartment and was about to knock on Melissa's door but She opened it and grabbed his shirt and pinned him to the door locking her lips with his.

" What was that for?" Grant smiled pulling from the kiss " I missed you" she said.

Grant could not help but smile at Melissa " I Missed you too Mel" Grant says Grabbing her hands and walking into her apartment " Couldn't sleep either?" She asked pointing at the Dark circles under his eyes. Grant just nodded " All the Tags Kept me up too" Melissa yawed.

Melissa poured Coffee into two mugs and passed one to Grant. " You hungry?" Grant asked and Melissa just shrugged " Come on let go" Grant grabbed Melissa's hand and tried to pull her towards the door but Melissa was too tired to move
" Carry me," She said in a baby voice. Grant smirked and carried her to his car.

" What do you want? IHOP?" He asked driving " YES YES YES!" Grant could not help but laugh at Melissa's response.

When they arrived Grant Parked and opened the door for Melissa and started walking towards IHOP but Grant notices a group of paparazzi Starting to take pictures of them Grant and Melissa just waved at the Cameras and Grant puts his arm around Melissa and walked into IHOP.

When they ordered they sat down and started talking " What?" Melissa asked Grant who was staring at her " Nothing just wondering how I got so lucky" he answered smiling at her.

" You really need to stop doing that" Melissa said " Doing what?" He asked smiling sinisterly " Saying things that make me want to kiss you" She replied.

" Ok Kiss Me then" He stated without a second going by Melissa grabbed his collar and Kissed him passionately.

The Kiss lasted a while but both pulled away cause of the lack of oxygen. After they ate there breakfast they headed to Grants house.

" Sooo What you want to do?" Melissa asked " We can watch a movie?" Grant suggested while opening his house door.
While Grant was making popcorn Melissa was just looking for movies to watch.

" Did you pick one yet Mel?" Grant asked kissing her cheek " Yea Wizard of Oz" Melissa said.

While watching the movie Melissa started to fall asleep when Grant noticed this he just smiled " God I Love Her" Grant gently grabbed a Blanket next to them and Placed it over Melissa and Him.

" Thank you for this" Melissa mumbled " Your Welcome" He whispered in her ear  " I..Love..You.." Melissa told Grant before resting on his shoulder. " D-Did S-She
J-Just say what I thought she just said?" Grant thought.

Grant Tried to form word but Finally said " I Love You Too" Melissa smiled and kissed him before both of them drifted off to sleep.