Gender Reveal Party🎉

14 weeks later...

It's been an exciting pregnancy for the young couple Grant could not wait to be a Dad he started baby proofing everything.

Grant and Melissa finished there seasons finals with Barry entering the speed-force while Kara finding out she pregnant cause Melissa started showing her baby bump.

"God Grant you really ready to have this baby aren't you?" Melissa says sitting down holding her bump.
" YEA GOT TO BE READY FOR ANYTHING!" Grant yelled from the front door. Melissa smiled as she ate her chocolate chip muffin and strawberry milkshake.

"HEY BABE HAVE YOU SENT ALL THE GENDER REVEAL INVITATIONS" Grant yelled.

"YEA I DID LAST WEEK!" Melissa responded.

Grant then walked over toward Melissa and smiled and kissed her and placed his hand on her stomach and said "I can't wait to meet our child".

" Yea I can't wait either" Melissa agreed.
"I already got everything ready and the foods on its way" Grant says cuddling with his baby Momma.

Few Hours Later...
Grant was trying his best not to show to much excitement for his and Melissa gender reveal party.

Grant started welcoming everyone in " GRACIE, TYLER!" Grant welcomed hugging his younger sister and older brother.

" MELISSA!" Gracie yelled hugging Melissa gently.
"Hey Gracie" Melissa greeted returning the hug " Can't believe I'm gonna be a AUNTIE!" Gracie says excited.

"Congratulations bro you're gonna be a DAD!" Tyler says happily punching Grant shoulder.
" Thanks Ty" Grant says punching Tyler back.

Grant turns around and see his parents "GRANT!" Grants parents yelled.

"Mom,Dad" He says hugging them " Melissaaaa" Said Grant mom.

"Hello Ms. Gustin" Melissa greeted hugging the grandmother of their child.

" You can call me Tina dear" Tina corrected. "Hey Mel" Tom senior greeted hugging Melissa.

"Hey Mr. Gustin" she smiled.

"How's my grandkid" he asked carefully placing his hand on her stomach. " there good" Melissa laughed.

"GRANT!" Julie yelled hugging Grant " Hey mam" Grant greeted returning the hug to Melissa's mother.

" Hello sir" Grant said sticking his hand out. Jim smiled and pulled him and patted his back. " I always wanted a son" Jim whispered smiling.

After a Few guests showed up Melissa started to get emotional cause she was so happy she was gonna be a mom with the guy she had been crushing on for years.

" OK OK IT TIME FOR THE GENDER REVEAL!" Grant yelled. Both Grant and Melissa grabbed confetti cannons.

" 1! 2! 3! "  Melissa and Grant release the confetti cannons.

The Color were blue and pink " WERE HAVING TWINS!!!" The couple yelled as they both cried.

" We're gonna have a daughter and a son " Grant whispered kissing Melissa head as tears of joy went down his cheek " I Love you".