Lunch Date

Both Melissa and Grant went back to their trailers to get ready both excited to go on a lunch date.

Grant hears a knock on his trailer " Hello" says Grant opening the door.

" Ready," Melissa says happily " Yea let me get my jacket," Grant said grabbing his Jacket.

" Lets go," Grant says closing his door they both headed to the parking lot " umm where do you want to go?" Grant asked " I'm fine with anything" Melissa replied.

Grant opens the Car door for Melissa " How do you feel about Chinese?" Grant asked, "I'm Fine with Chinese?" Melissa says.

" I Missed you, Grant," Melissa said  " I Missed you too Melissa it's been a while" Grant says.

" I know we haven't been hanging out much cause how busy our lives are," Melissa says looking out the window " At least we're having lunch" Grant says smiling.

" Yea let's hang out more Grant," Melissa says putting her hand over Grant's " We're here," Grant says parking.

Grant then opens the Car door for Melissa they went into the restaurant and ordered their food and sat down " umm Melissa are you dating anyone?" Grant asked, " No Why?" Melissa says.

" No Reason," Grant says smirking " How about you are you dating anyone?" Melissa says.

" No I tried but it didn't work out," Grant said

" Why?" Melissa asks " I had feelings for someone at the time" Grant replies staring into her ocean blue eyes. Then the waiter arrives with their food " Thank You" Grant and Melissa say.

" So what's your favorite part about being Supergirl" Grant says eating " Umm if I had to pick Flying... Yeah flying" Melissa said.

" How about you," Melissa asked " umm the Running" Grant says and then starts to smirk " What?" Melissa says.

"It's just that when I first started on the Flash they used to put me on a treadmill with a harness and run Now I just need to move my arms," Grant says " I bet that was annoying just being on the treadmill and running and now you just need to move your arm" Melissa said.

" I'm Happy we can work with each other again" Melissa says and Grant nods.

" This Crossover is gonna be awesome" Grant says " Yea wait Grant I Have a question?" Melissa said " Yea Mel?" Grant responded " Do you still sing?" Melissa says.

" Not as much as I used to" He Answered Melissa Just stared at Grant " What?" Grant says " Oh nothing it nothing" Melissa said smiling.

Grant checks his phone to check what time it was " Dam we only have a few minutes before we go back to set" Grant says putting his phone away.

" I had a fun time Grant" Melissa says placing her hand over his and Grant just smiles " So did I" Grant says holding her hand.

Both Grant and Melissa started to get lost into each others eyes and Both started to lean and Grant places his hand on Melissa's cheek. Melissa started smiling and Blush bright red. Grant and Melissa started to lean both about to kiss until Melissa phone starts to go off " Sorry got to take this" Melissa says.

" Hello" Melissa says answering her phone " You need to come back to set like now" Jermey says " Fine be there in 5 bye" Melissa says ending the call.

" Sorry it was Jermey he said we had to go back to set" Melissa says " Oh Ok let's go" Grant says getting up.

They Walk out of the restaurant Melissa started to walk closer to Grant and there hands interlock and Grant look at Melissa and just smiles with her smiling back.

Grant opened the Car door for Melissa again " Such a gentleman" Melissa says smiling " What I can't be nice" Grant says.

Then Grant starts to drive back to set when they arrives Melissa says " I Really had a good time Let's do it sometime" " Yea me to" Grant says.

" Come here" Melissa says and they both hug each other for a long time when they both pull away Melissa kisses him on the cheek and he smiles at her.