Invasion Crossver PT 2

A Few Weeks Later....

Scene:

"This better be the right place cause if this isn't someone's about to be really confused" Cisco says jumping out the breach with Barry.

Barry was about to speak until the Door opened " Barry? BARRY!!" Kara yelled.
She ran to Barry and kissed him passionately "Well I like that greeting" Barry says smiling.

Kara just smiled " Um Kara this is my friend Cisco" Barry introduced.

"Well friend is a loose term We work together" Cisco corrected sticking out his hand " Hey Cisco" Kara greeted shaking his hand.

" I have to say this is a Nice universe you got here" Cisco says " Thank you" Kara said.

Barry grabbed Kara's hands as they both smiled at each other and asked "Okay umm Kara? Remember last year when I helped you out and... right before we kissed you said you promised to do the same for me if we ever saw each other again" "What are we up against?" She asked

Scene Ended

"CUT!" the director yelled
" HEY DANIELLE!!" Melissa yelled " What's up Melissa?" Danielle asked " I need you and some of the girls to help me with something" Melissa explained.

Grant saw Melissa talking to Danielle and tried to talk to his girlfriend but she left before he could talk to her. Grant tried to follow Melissa but Stephen asked him to go out for lunch.

" What do you want?" Grant asked " I'm Down for anything" He says.

" How about Chinese?" Stephen asked and Grant nodded and tried calling Melissa but he just got her voicemail.

Few hours later

Stephen was trying his hardest to distract Grant all day. Grant kept trying calling Melissa but she never answers and he was getting annoyed how Stephen kept trying to distract him and wast his time.

Grant then finally got a call from Melissa "MEL!!?" Grant yelled " Sorry for not answering but I got a surprise for you back at your trailer" Melissa says.

"I be right there" He says ending the call " I Got to go Stephen" Grant says opening his Car.

Grant started the Car and rushed toward set and saw all his friends and they told told him to got to his trailer.

Grant runs to his trailer and saw a shirt on his couch and it's red with a yellow lighting bolt and there's a note to put it on and he listens.

Then there was a knock on his door he opened it and sees a run way filled with candles and Melissa standing there with a blue supergirl shirt.

Grant was really clueless about was happening " Umm what happening?" Grant asks clueless " Maybe this will help" Melissa says crying passing him a box.

He opens it and starts to crying he grabs the baby onesie with Supergirl's symbol with a lighting bolt through it " Y-Y YOUR PREGNANT!!" Grant yelled hugging Melissa asked he cried.

"Yeah I am" She says kissing him " Y-Your gonna be a Dad" Melissa says.

Grant placed his hand on Melissa stomach and cried cause he couldn't believe he was gonna be a dad.