TWINS!!!🎉🎉🎉

5 months Later...

Grant was at set working on season 4 of the Flash and has been working out and letting his beard grow.

You could have easily noticed Grant has been working out Grant arms were as big or bigger than Stephan Amell's.

Grant was filming a Scene where he just escaped the speed force and him in the middle of nowhere.

While Grant was shooting a scene he was getting spammed calls from Melissa.

Melissa's/Grant's House

"Where the hell is he!" Melissa said frustrated while having contractions

Melissa stopped calling Grant and Called her mother "MOM COME HERE QUICKLY THE TWINS ARE COMING!!"

Without a response the called ended with the phone dropping.

Melissa felt like she was gonna pop any moment 5 minutes later there was a ring and Melissa gave her mother her belongings and immediately went into the car with her mother's help.

Flash Set

Grant was working his ass off for this episode. He was in the dressing room putting on his season 4 suit and he liked how the suit made him looked ripped like how the flash is in the comics plus they added the golden boots.

Grant then check his phone and heard all the voice mail s
" God why won't this suit come off" Grant thought struggling taking off the suit.

Grant finally took off the suit grabbing his clothes putting them on as fast as he could as he ran to his car he tripped " Fuck!" Grant curse trying to grab his keys.

Barry kept trying to find his car keys in his pocket and finally found it and immediately started the car and drove to the hospital.

Hospital

"BENOIST WHAT ROOM IS SHE IN?" Barry asked the lady in the front desk.

"4th room to your left!" The nurse yelled quickly.

Grant burst through the door seeing  his pregnant girlfriend "GRANT!" Melissa yelled in excitement.

"FINALLY! You're here Grant!" Melissa mom says holding her hand.
"I'm so so so Sorry! I Lost track of Time and didn't have my phone I'm so sorry!" Grant apologize.

Melissa started yelling in pain as she started have contractions Grant held her hand and immediately his hand was crushed by Melissa "Oh Shit!!" Grant curse.

"I-I'm gonna go get the doctor" Melissa mother says running off " Come on Breath" Grant said in pain as the mother of his children crushed his hand.

A Few Hours Later.....

"WHAT HAPPENED!" Melissa yelled waking up "SHHHHH!" Barry said shushing her while holding his son and daughter.

"Do you want to hold her?" Grant asked quietly Melissa nodded as tears of joy went down her face. "Jupiter" Melissa whispered "what?" Grant asked.

"That's her Name her Name is Jupiter Grace Benoist" Melissa replied "While this little guy name is—"

"Huxley Thomas Gustin" Grant answered "How d-did you?" " I read your note photo filled with baby names" Grant replied.

"I Love you Grant"

" I Love You More Melissa"