hanma shuji ✓

IMPOSSIBLE - THAT'S HOW THE IDEA OF TIME TRAVELING defines itself. However, after years and years of system upgrade and techies enhancing the balance of the time space continuum 一 the time-traveling that was always redeemed as something impossible for centuries finally became a reality, and the sole person who made all of that possible also volunteered as the test subject of her own project.

But little did she ever anticipate that her triumph would crash so soon and she will be left with remnants of the time space mixing 一 the past and present clashed against one another, and her so-called project to finally leap through time failed.

And there, she was left sole inside a world where only punishment awaits for her, which will be granted by her own partner who made a deal with her beforehand.

The deal of using her body as a mode of payment for messing the time, messing his time, and messing with him - the grim reaper and the original time leaper.

"She's greedy. I tried to stop her from continuously time-leaping but she didn't even stop. And now, of course, she's getting what it means to fail me." The future version of Hanma Shuji, her partner in the project, said towards his own past version who became the product of the failed launch of time-traveling project.

It was unusual enough for the future Shuji to see his past self in person but he knows that both of them are quite perturbed by the disturbance of their spaces.

"So, you dealt with him that once his hypothesis of the time space fails, you will give your body towards him? That's off. Does my future version like you, y/n, or what?" Shuji, the past version, smirked as he eyed his future self who just brushed his finger on the bridge of his nose, fixing his spectacles in place whilst giving the latter a smug smile. It's definitely a gesture of him saying 'yes'.

"If I fixed the timelines, I'll make sure your Mother won't fucking give birth to you." Y/n grunted angrily, but didn't quite protest because she had always been a woman of principles and breaking the deal she made with the infamous Hanma Shuji was never an option. If giving up her body means for him to stay all throughout the project then it's worth the fall for her.

"How will you do that exactly? How will you stop our Father from fucking our Mom?" The past version of Shuji once again spoke, his other self remained composed and still, waiting only for what she's going to say next and he can't help himself but raise a brow when y/n just smirk.

"I'll fuck your Dad and make sure that I'm the best fuck he will ever yearn for." She said, making the future Shuji nettle as he undo his tie whilst his past self just shrugged with a smirk on his face - seemed like telling her that it wasn't a good idea to say that, which in fact, really isn't.

The room around them engulfed in silence after that, none of them perturbed the deafness of the whole room, not until the future Hanma piled his tresses forth and slowly undo every last bit of coat he's wearing to veil his upper body.

There, y/n who was just obediently seated on the edge of the bed, couldn't help but swallow discreetly when the future Shuji's body welcomed her eyes.

His body was thoroughly ripped and sturdy unlike his past version who was a little bit slimmer. His biceps, triceps, and V-line are broad enough, she can't help but swallow every now and then because her throat already lost all moisture whilst she's eyeing his body.

She just snapped when the shuttles of Shuji's belt clanked around the room as he pulled it out of hips together with him frolically playing it around his hand, around his palm with the ink of his 'punishment' tattoo.

"Once this project of yours launches again and it's successful, you can go back in time and see my Dad, meet him, greet him, fuck him," Shuji grinned, nearing himself towards the lady who remained unmoving even when the latter leaned to the side of her head, bit her ear, and kissed the side of her neck, "And then, decide for yourself who can fuck you better. Me, my past self, or my Dad? I'll make the answer pretty obvious."

Gasping, y/n's hands flew to clutch the mattress when Shuji gently pushed her to land above the velvety sheets of his bed. Hovering above her, he then spared no time to rip her uniform - the buttons flew as he did it forcefully, making the lady yelped at his roughness but a vile side of her loved it even more when his palm trailed off below her skirt - she forgot she was wearing one, her eyes widened at the feeling of his fingers sliding on the gutters of her inner thigh until his palm reached the fabric of her panties.

"I hope this is not your favorite panties." Shuji smirked at her, his voice was soothing and when she answered a shrug, another scream elicited out of her throat when he pulled her panties, tearing it, leaving her wearing nothing but her wrecked uniform, her bralette, and her skirt. He didn't even give her any time to process as he eventually shoved her ripped panties inside her parted lips.

"Listen to me, y/n," Groaning, Shuji cocked his head to the side, his hear was down as he looked down on her glossy eyes and stuffed mouth, "Once you pushed that panties off of your mouth, my past version will fucking fuck you together with me."

Much to his surprise, the lady's eyes gleamed in frenzy as she used her tongue to spit out her underwear to the side, "Do it. Let me feel who can fuck better."

Shuji's cock jumped at the sight of her and her words. Oh, he wouldn't back down on that.

"Feisty." The past version of Hanma cackled loudly, the resonance of his belt unbuckling followed afterwards, and y/n didn't know what happened to the gallantry she has a while ago when she peered on the side and she saw the unbelievable girth of the younger Shuji's cock. Her courage to fuck them both immediately vanished inside her furthermore when she saw how Hanma also removed his pants away, revealing another girthier and longer version of the younger Shuji's dick.

She peered at them closely, disbelief carved in her face as an expression which soon melted to lost in oblivion and concupiscence when she found herself riding the younger Shuji's face, grazing her clit above his mouth all whilst he's sucking that sensuous bud amidst her folds. His hands rested on each cheeks of her ass, pushing her more towards his mouth as he licked her out.

Lost, y/n hardly jerked her hips forward, her mons reached Shuji's nose and she shuddered on top of him when he moaned and the vibration it made spread through her cunt. She didn't mind how doused Shuji's face is with her essence, she wanted more of his tongue nipping her clit while she's pivoting her hips to ride his face.

"Oh, Shu!" Her lips parted when the younger Shuji hit a nerve on her cunt, she was too lost at how good he ate her out that she didn't even notice the older Hanma in front of her, waiting for her to part her lips so he can shut her up by shoving his hard cock inside her mouth. And when he saw a momentum, he held his cock and pushed a tip inside her mouth, making her eyes widened at the sight of Older Shuji's body in front of her, and the feeling of his cock slowly stuffing inside her mellows.

"Shit." The older Shuji threw his head back at the searing warmth of y/n's mouth coating around his mass, adding it with the vibration of her mewls as she obediently took him inside. Holding the back of her head, he pushed another inch, not minding how she slightly gagged and looked up to him with those same glossy eyes, pleading for him to slow down yet, he didn't — all he thinks at that moment is she looked so fucking good with his cock inside her mouth and there, he thrusted his hips forward, his tip felt the back of her throat and he certainly felt her nictitate but he was nonchalant about it as he thrusted again and again.

With his palm still on her nape, he pushed himself deeper inside her mouth, urging her to take all of him until her nose bumped on the hardness of his abdomen and her chin almost touched the upper crest of his thighs. His lips parted, a mewl escaped past his cerise lips whilst he's spasming on her mouth, loving the way she hollowed her cheeks and moved her tongue all around him.

"Hmp!" Y/n slurred in between her heavy breathing when the younger Shuji below her bit her clit lightly, his palms above her ass tensed as he was busying himself on licking all around her sensitive clit. She can't rapt which should she fixate onto; she feel so hot, combusting utmost from the feeling of the younger Shuji's tongue ravishing her and his future self occupying her mouth.