hanemiya kazutora ✓

LOGGING INSIDE HIS STREAMER ACCOUNT, cameras flashed brilliantly towards his figure, a man wore his customized tiger mask as he seated above the velvety cushions of his bed, wearing only his black thin t-shirt paired with thin pants 一 no undergarments veiling him underneath his thin cloth, confident that it won't really shown through before the main show.

Around him lie two cameras that he set up for the soft boy jerking off show that one of his avid fans requested a day or two before his previous stream. She said it was her birthday at that same time and seeing her most idolized streamer jerking off like a needy man would be a great privilege for her.

The man who also goes by his famous streaming name; kazugh, is barely in his 30s. He's a pretty young man who's living alone in his condominium all whilst profiting online by streaming how'd he pleasure himself or pretty much prey himself on the ladies with wild libidos on the internet. He cares less about his viewers, he only needs the money so he can live with tranquility all without involving the past.

Maybe because what happened twelve years ago was trash for him now, he didn't quite go back to his old ways of delinquency ever since one of his best friends killed himself. Attending College also never crossed inside his mind when he went out of juvenile yet he still did, and now he's also guising himself off on streaming at night then be a barista in the morning right at the popular cafes owned by one of his classmates. He only does it whenever he has a free shift from school and he's glad his boss is considerate of that.

"(Username), this is for you." He grunted, slowly undoing his t-shirt when he started receiving bounties for his performance. He showed them his slim yet sturdy frame, his broad shoulders, that sexy tiger tattoo in his neck, his well-carved abs, triceps, and biceps, and his overall upper extremity. His hands then trailed to tug the belt of his pants away, sluggishly removing it and it frankly surprised him when he peered at how his viewer's number increased by thousands every single minute whilst he's only removing his pants away.

And all whilst he's blissfully fulfilling (username)'s wishes, the lady who requested those had her eyes widening while staring at the stream's description where her username was clearly written; (Username), happiest birthday! Here's my gift for the twenty thousand bounty you donated last time! I hope you'll enjoy this!

"Oh my god," She gaped at herself, "This is the best birthday gift ever."

Swallowing, her eyes neatly landed back at her laptop to watch the stream he dedicated solely for her. She carefully watched how kazugh stroked his girthy and long cock 一 the same cock she had been watching over and over again yet, never got enough. She peered how his thumb grazed above his rosy tip, how his hands slowly moved to pump his erection up and down, how his chest heaved for air as he was relieving himself in front of the camera. She feast her eyes upon how he pleasured himself, her legs were tensing against one another as her cunt seeked for more friction 一 one that her hands fulfilled.

"(Username)..." The man whined, his hips buckled up to meet the thrust of his hands, making the woman gasp when she heard how he grunted her username so needily. It was so sexy coming from him that she found herself grabbing her phone, undoing her shorts, and recording how she played with herself. She had a naughty idea inside her mind, it wasn't a good one and neither was it bad but it was vicious indeed.

"Kazu..." She gasped the shortcut of his username as she was reaching her climax, her fingers fastened even more on rubbing. Arching her back, her eyes landed back beside her where her laptop lies and she can't help but tensed her thighs once again when she saw kazugh grabbed a cock ring, put it on to edge himself, continued ejaculating, and whimpered her name so needily it had her twitching above her bed.

"(Username)...(username)...I need you..." He mewled, his lips parting whilst he's jerking off so fast. The lady suppressed a gasp, her chest jolted to inhale whilst she's watching his hands glistened in his own pre-cum, her fingers moved to match his speed and with one last rub, she bit her lip when the knot inside her stomach came undone and she came all over her fingers.

"Ha...thank you..." Once again, her misty eyes peered back on her laptop where kazugh was panting for air, his attention was caught by his secretion dripping down his cock. Grunting, he fetched a box of tissue beside his camera before wiping off his essence, causing an uproar in the live comments where everybody was wishing to die and exist back above Earth as his tissue 一 the lady whom he dedicated his stream to remained as an exemption for that because the only thing that succumbed inside her was guilt whilst she's watching how kazugh apologized, asked his viewers if they loved it, and talked to soothe them for minutes.

"I'm honestly not that good and confident about my show yet but I'll do my best on my next streams. I hope (username) loves this because they're honestly my biggest contributor here. They're helping me a whole lot, I swear!" He held his right hand cheerfully it felt like there are rays of light beaming around him as he spoke.

B3hlat commented: (Username) is so lucky tbh! Wanna be like her.

Fo3tutoy commented: Yah. wonder how kazugh will moan my username like that. So hot wtf

Vanillatoast commented: she rich rich!

The lady chuckled while scrolling through how envious the users are towards her, her tidy hands moved her cursor to press another donation worth thirty thousand to kazugh for his outstanding performance. It made her smile even more when she saw how the man stunned upon seeing her bounty, thanked her countless times all whilst wishing her good luck before ending the stream because he was already panicking from how the donations kept on increasing.

"He's honestly a one soft boy." She shrugged to herself, exiting the tab before closing her laptop yet, a pop up from her gmail account appeared and the email it contained made her irked. She had completely forgotten that it's Monday tomorrow, class starts, and she's back on duty.

Alisa Haiba sent 03:22 AM ﹀

Message: Heyaaaaaa! Class Pres! Just here to inform you that we have a meeting for tomorrow, 11:00 AM sharp. You might as well inform that Kazutora person, right? Agh, he's so aloof and quiet, idk how to talk to him even if he lies second in rank from you. He's so like Kenma but not that deep. Anw, see you tom!

Him again? She scrunched her nose after receiving that message, sighed, closed her laptop and didn't bother replying. Her mind traveled around the odds of talking to that enigmatic classmate of hers once again who was also a worker in her cat cafe just in front of the university. Kazutora Hanemiya, that pragmatic jerk.

Talking to him after all felt like talking to a brick wall; he was so unmoving, bland, blunt, stoic, and gloomy. He emits the energy that he doesn't like people up to the extent that he even often gets bullied for that despite of his past figure and the rumors about him living inside a juvie for almost twelve years. Rumor has it that he killed somebody before, thrills sprawled through her as she remembers those.

Well, it was only a rumor. A rumor and yet, after working for so long together, she honestly can't still decipher him or let alone talk to him freely except when it includes their council or uni 一 that alone proves the rumor but again, she's not one to judge. All she knows about him as well is that he is smart but not that intelligent enough to surpass her rank as the university's top-notch, and everyone is so frightened of him they wouldn't even bother talking to him at all.

Sighing, laying her flat back on her bed for sleep, she thought right there before drowsing that if only Kazutora was as cheerful as kazugh, things might've been a little bit different. But there's no thinking about it furthermore, it's late and she has duties for tomorrow.

"Oh, wait." Half-lidded eyes blinking on the bivouac, halfway in her supposedly rest, she suddenly remembered the thing she had to do whilst she was fetching her phone from the side table so she could send the presentation video she made towards her email. She was so drowsy sending all of those and as she finished her task, she immediately went back to lay down for sleep.

All without knowing that she sent a wrong video to a wrong email.