ran & rindou haitani ✓

"Look at me, y/n." Ran instructed, using his calloused palms to caress and lift your chin and see himself how devastated, driven by libido, and worn out you are from getting pounded by Rindou from behind. His menacing dim irises gazed at you in ponder as your e/c eyes tried not to shut tight everytime the curve of Rindou's hard tip and broad cock would brush against your soft walls.

"R-Ran..." You called out for him, slightly parting your lips when Rindou started picking up a pace on pounding you from behind. The man's grip on your waist had your knuckles holding tightly the sheets, not only because of how brisk and rough Rindou is but because of how he hits all of your favorite spots like an expert everytime he pulls and push his cock back in. Like he knows every vertexes of your fetishes, every corners of your wants, and everything that your body yearns for.

"Fuck, she's swallowing me so good." Rindou mewled, throwing his head back before steadying his thrust as if he doesn't want to reach the peak of his orgasm yet. He slowed down for a minute, the luminance of his wisteria eyes peered on how his cock swiftly moved back and forth inside you and with a one fleet move, he pulled your body, landing your back on his chest whilst earning a loud mewl from the two of them when they want full nelson in position.

Sniffing your rosy scent, he then bit on your copious skin before hardly jerking his pelvis forward, causing for you to almost stumble amidst Ran's parted and stark-naked thighs.

"You lied to me!" You cried out for him, florid lips hanging agape with tears swelling in each vertex of your irises. Not only because he's driving his cock in and out of you but because of how that certain part of his is so hard whilst it's vibrating repeatedly in your pussy. It scraped against all spots that had your cunt squeezing, legs quivering from the immense burn.

"Hm? Lied about what?" Steadying his hips still, Rindou grinned before pounding once again — balls deep, aching for your pussy to clench around him and so, he rutted once again inside your hot walls.

"You said you will — fuck! Ah! You will turn into a puppet once I disappear but you fucking — can fucking control which part of your body can you bring back as a doll!" With your hands flailing to grab unto wherever you could suppress your strength with, you shrieked in pure pleasure when the vibration of Rindou's dick fasten more inside you. It moved with such brisk, no halt in between it's quiver — causing for you to relish and put under the similar spell of never-ending nirvana.

"That's because we're special. Like what Draken said, we're the last in stock for a reason." Ran smirked and neared himself towards you before claiming your parted lips as his, "Sorry, milady. It won't happen again. We won't lie again."

You're going to what again? Encounter a harsh life with them? It looks like it wasn't the case right now though despite of the instinct you have wherein you are realistically sure that someday, you will partly regret taking the two of them in your care — making those two dolls linger around your touches whilst binding yourselves with nothing but lust, no love amidst.

"We're going to make up for this, y/n. Just do a good job for us now, will ya? Bend for me like the slut you are and do the same for my brother later."