sukuna ✓

ps: Nara is y/n.

THERE'S NO TELLING WHAT'S GOING ON IN GOJO'S MIND AS HE PEERED at how ravishing Nara looks in the f/c hue of her fitted halter dress, on how it tightly clasped on her plush curves and supple s/c skin, on how it complemented every hidden feature she owns that Gojo and his peers sure had never seen once in their years of working with her.

"I just can't believe my eyes now. I didn't really get to know it's her if Momo didn't yank her in the group. She looks completely different, doesn't she? She surely prepared for this party." Nanami broke the silence off and came to query the things that he knows were circulating on everyone's mind as well. And by everyone, he means to talk about the men seated around the circular table they set as all of them seemed to be in daze as well.

To say that they were just admiring the beauty that Nara completely showed off this night would be an understatement. Maybe because they certainly felt it in a greater scale, the amount of intruce and undaunted desire that they sensed within them seeing as how the innocent lady cackled and have fun with her peers is abominable. Even Getou and Choso who seemed too aloof with women had their attention fixated solely on Nara.

"Hm-m." Toji grinned in a frolic manner, hands flew to pile his messy locks behind before directly swallowing the liquor that they're sharing. He, a widowed man, never once thought himself that there's someone more enthralling than his past wife and that would be none other than Nara as well. Glancing once at her got him whipped as fuck even though he didn't really even dart her a peer for once in the past.

And Nara or specifically y/n isn't an imbecile not to notice how the men in that certain table check her out from head to toe. Can't blame them though since this is the first time that Nara dressed up something revealing, from her copious breast down to the plush of her ass that y/n certainly just worked with her power.

But above it all, there's surely just two pair of dim menacing eyes who's eyeing her in aversion by now and she's not wrong to sense it from Sukuna whom she was acquianted with in the past. He's making it evident enough to tell her that he knows who exactly is it veiling in Nara's body and he knows the truth ahead of his peers.

Y/n can't help but smile secretly by then, excusing herself to go to the restroom to wash off her tipsiness even when she's not even the least bit drunk yet. But heavens, it's obviously just an alibi to leave the crew and have fun with someone else — a different kind of fun, of course.

Stepping into the bathroom, she can't help but smirk when somebody's hand ceased her from completely closing the door and came to enter himself even when he already knows that the place where they are right now is the women's bathroom. He cares less about it, nonchalant utmost and he knows he will never give a fuck whether y/n screams out of fright because the blast music outside will surely just cover her pitch.

"How are you doing, Nara?" Sukuna asked of her, stepping forward with such brisk whilst instantly pinning her frame in between his strong biceps, keeping no space in between their bodies that y/n herself can even feel just how warm he is right now. He really is audacious to abide her silhouette up to the women's bathroom and y/n can't help but wonder just until when will this gallantry of his last.

"Bold of you to follow me all the way to the women's bathroom. I suppose you already know how am I doing, Sukunya." Y/n mimicked a sly cat's sound whilst saying his name, keeping a frolic gander and pitch in between her statements as she stared up to Sukuna's crimson eyes. She gave off the same undermining stares that he uses at her and smirked upon seeing how his lips secretly twitched in grimace.