CHAPTER-2

Jungkook's POV

"You got a lot of nerve to address yourself as my death, do you?" I said with a spark of rage in my eyes that I felt all over my skin.

" I would rather say that your nerve is definitely more impressing then mine, you bunny looking human. " It may sound that she was teasing me but trust me, she is not.

I was glaring at her when I felt my hands being raised in the air and my legs were no longer feeling the ground. What is even happening here and how did I ever ended up in this mess?

In a second, I was hung in the air and looked at her, who was also raising her two fingers. " So, you are a witch? " I screamed while she gave me one kind of scary laugh and then said " Call me that, but trust me honey... " she walked closer and bended towards my ears, whispering, " I am  really much more than just a witch! "

At this point, I was really scared. The activities that she was performing were paranormal and none humans can do that. A little smirk made up to her lips when she backed off and looked into my eyes. Even my pupils must be shivering with fear right now.

"Seems like you understand now that I am not someone you can mess with, don't you? " She questioned while her smirk widened with each word escaping her lips. I parted my lips to say something but my tongue pushed it back to my voice box. Damn it! I can't say anything. She pointed her finger to the ground which made me fall with a thud.

"What d-do you want from me? " "As I said, your death. I have my ambitions and I am hungry to accomplish it. And my dear, you are just a garnishing to my hardwork so you need to stay here and wait for your death. The red moon day will be your death anniversary, little human! " She explained but nothing get into my mind except the part that I was gonna be dead. So, I am just a guest of few days more?

"Now since you know what I am and what I will do to you, do you have something to say or... any last wish? " I looked at her while my eyes got moist. I can't die. I don't wanna die. I have my dreams, my friends and my family. I wanna be with them a little more. "I wanna be free till my last moment, please dont cage me! " I pleaded, maybe I can find an escape root from here.

"Very well then... " She said and slowly walked towards the door and continued.. " You ARE free in your last moment. You can hang around and do whatever you want. But first follow me. " And she walked out while I hurriedly tried to catch up to her.

So she lives in a palace and it's huge. Like really really really huge. We were walking from past 10 minutes and finally she stopped. She took a deep breathe and spoke out loud. " Lady Kangola, this is the goddes of fairies, please open the holy gates of syzygy!" And the doors opened, what a witch! She walked in while I followed her. The room had different random items that were covered with a transparent shield which were glowing. She looked everywhere, trying to find something specific I guess.

It looks like she found it. She swirled her hands around a specific shield and then gently touched it, closing her eyes, " Lady Kangola, may I? ” she murmured and the glass shield disappeared. Witch witch witch!!! She took the bracelet in her hand and extended it to me.

" This is the world of fairies and fairies don't tolerate humans so unless you don't wanna die, don't take it off. " She said with a cold and scary voice. "This will protect me? ” I asked. " No" She continued.. " It will make them know that you belong to me so they won't even think of touching you! " I didn't said anything and looked down to the bracelet.

"Lady Hanshi! "  She said and clapped her hand twice. "Yes Queen Siren! " A Lady appeared all of sudden while bowing to this witch. I guess her name is Siren. This Siren Witch looked at me and said to the mid aged women, "Take him to one of the comfy rooms and treat him well, I need a bit of rest... Tell him about my room too but make sure he doesn't disturb me unnecessary. " "Ok Queen Siren! " The lady then gestured me to follow her. Well, the witch is not that bad. I mean she is bad but not that much. But she is going to kill me. Would she really do that? What is even happening?

Siren's POV

His sacrifice would make me reach my goal. My ultimate goal. I need to make him believe that I am not that bad so that he doesn't try to hurry to run away. Fuck this curse. Why cant I lie? Hope this human be useful to me. Just 68 days, and I will see you again..
Just you wait.. I will destroy everything to get you back..

Jungkook's POV

Surprisingly, Siren hasn't showed up since yesterday. I am here, being fascinated by the fairy world. It's like I have entered in a Disney movie. There are fairies of different bright colours flying here and there and everyone here just seems so smiley and happy. I wonder if Siren had experienced it too.

"So... Lady Hanshi? ” I spoke to the lady who was walking beside me while she game me a smile and asked " What is it, Jungkook? ”. " I am wondering  if you could tell me something more about Siren? ” as soon as I said it, her smile fade away but she put it back on saying, " I am afraid that's not possible. " " But why? " I again questioned. " We all working for Queen Siren are actually prohibited to talk about her pasts! " She explained while I nodded. " But Jungkook, she is not a bad person. She has done some sins and I admit it but this world was also not so good to her. All I can say is she has went through a lot. So much that at this point, we can't even say that she is wrong. "

I looked at Lady Hanshi, she holds alot of love for Siren and I can tell that. " Would you help her, Jungkook? ” she, asked me, her eyes shining with hope. What could I possibly do? " What do you want me to help her with, Lady Hanshi? ” I answered her with another question. " You could possibly make her experience love and care, then maybe.. just maybe she gets a reason, a reason to live. " Her words shocked me. I can't love a witch! That's impossible! But then.. Lady Hanshi's eyes.

"I.. I.. " I stutter upon my words and once again looked her the Lady infront of me with builded up hopes. What shall I even do now?