CHAPTER-6

Jungkook POV

There was silence in the living room. A complete silence. Nothing made sound, not even our breathings. I was beyond any shock right now. I never could have guessed something so horrible, much much much horrible. I grew a new feeling towards her today, pity. Yes, I pitied her. She deserved nothing such that and maybe it sound too good for your abductor but... she deserves all the happiness and she is almost too good for everyone, everyone who ever existed.

"Hobi Hyung? " I asked him, " You are the fairy of happiness, right? Couldn't you make Sire- Yumi happy? ". He looked at me with sad pupils and said, " No, I can only control the happiness of human world. No fairy can control the emotions of someone who is in this fairy world... " It makes sense. I let out a sigh and then looked up at the ceiling. I know everything now but why does it feels so wrong? Maybe I should have grown friends with her and made her trust me to know about her but then it seems rather impossible. She is not changed, she just has shut her doors for affections and love.

I entered into the large bronze doors with deep in thoughts while the door closes behind me. I walked to the stair within deep thoughts and just as I was about to reach the corner of the corridoor where my room actually is, I felt a hand grab me from behind and pushed me to wall.

I saw her, in a metre of distance. Yumi. She looked fierce but beautiful. Her hair were open and didn't have the crown, she had a light gloss over her lips and rest her face looked bare which matched perfectly with her navy blue silicon flowy ankle length dress.

I looked into her eyes, when I felt something choking me. All of a sudden, I was lifted in the air being chocked but don't know why I was trying to find the real her in her eyes. And somewhere in her hazel pupils, I found her, I found! " Yumi.. " I lightly whispered, I don't know why I did that, I just wanted to know how would she react.

Her fierceness was replaced by horror for a second but then... "How dare you? How dare you call me that!!?? " she bursted at once and her hands came in contact with my neck for a brutal choking. "I.. I.. " Nothing left from my mouth, my larynx felt blocked and tears were making places in my eyes.

" Haven't you been flying too much? Trying to sneak out, growing so curious about me and at last getting to know about me? " She laughed with gritted teeth, " Fuck you, you humans were already a useless creatures for me but you disgrace them more in my opinion!" she spatted harshly but I was not at all affected, my whole focus was on my death that I see too much near. My eyes felt heavy while I felt my veins bulged out, I was about to pass out when I fell on the floor  with a thud sound and started coughing. For a split second, I saw blood and felt pain on both of my legs and then fell unconscious.

Light is so annoying, I twisted and curved in a smooth bed that seemed like velvet and slowly opened my eyes. Nothing was in my view. Just couple of furnitures and some wines lying in the coffee table. I limped towards them and took one of the bottles. Both my legs were bandaged but the sweatpants were covering those white strips.

Author's POV

He was awfully drunk in minimum few minutes and had no control over his mind and body. He stumbled accross the corridors and ended up in front of the big luxurious door, pushing it open.

There she was in front of the mirror, wearing nothing but a strapless dress that is barely even covering her upper thighs. That's something we wear over undies but he couldn't careless about her clothes. What bothers him is her painfully beautiful face. So beautiful that a normal human can't tolerate that. Out of all, he now knew why she was the fairy of beauty.

She looked at him with her cold eyes and he pushed himself towards her.
"You are.. " he said, totally drunk and she finished it for him, " Siren, a witch! ". But he shook his head, " You are so pretty, so little, so innocent and just... Yumi". A bitter chuckle left her lips and she stared st him with rage , "who are you to tell me who I am? ".
" I am Jungkook! " He said and started giggling like it was funny.

"Can I ask you for something? " She didn't said anything, letting him continue, " Can you... kiss me? " he asked her while her expression didn't changed. "Yes, I can... " she atlast said, "want me to? " she questioned to which he nodded while giggling.

Yumi's Pov
I looked in his eyes, he looks so innocent and lost. My gaze dropped on his lips and I leaned in, attaching mine with his, instantly closing my eyes. I kissed him rough while he responded slowly due to being in a drunk state. I can't deny, I was enjoying every bit of it. I split his lips and my tongue was travelling in him within no time. His palm which was of the size of my waist, cupped it and clashed it towards his torso, instantly regretting it with a grunt.

I slowly showed him the way towards the bed and he sat on the edge willingly still not leaving the kiss. At last, I broke the kiss and kissed his jaw while sitting on his lap, intentionally with a greater force and movement. He groaned. I don't know why I am doing this. Maybe, the alcohol that I had drunk has affected me but I am still that sober to figure out where this was going. Strangely, I didn't wanted it to stop and so I didn't.

I left his jaw and started opening his shirts buttons but felt him putting my hair aside and pushing my tank top down to create a good amount of space. He buried his face in my neck and licked from my shoulder to cheek in one go to which I hummed. He started giving open mouth kisses and my hands trembled in opening the buttons and I closed my eyes.

The night was agonizingly beautiful. I didn't knew how would he react or how would I react when we wake up naked next to each other. I felt heavy when I thought of why I had brought him here. I wanted to kill him but I am doing the exact opposite. I am making love to him.