CHAPTER-9

A tear made it's way down to the floor. Her past was horrific and she doesn't want to remember it but the past before the tragedy, she can't remember it.

All the happy and joyous moments are blurred. Even if she tries, she can't think of anything back then, accept her three brothers.

Seeing the rain, she again felt mocked by it for crying and harshly, she wiped her tears with the back of her hand and clutches to her fury coat. She felt lonely once again.

Chuckling wryly at her helplessness, she turned around, just to halt her steps. There he was standing with the same cold expression. She looked at him and stared back, it's the first time in days they had looked each other that much.

Coming to her senses, she moved her eyes to look down and a cup of coffee came to her view. He handed her a cup and made his way to the couch. For two minutes, she debated standing there, if she should go to him or run back to her room.

Yumi's POV

I took slow steps and sat down beside him. A deep silence was maintained between us until he broke it. "Winter rains are chilly here, right? " I looked at him and hummed following his gaze which were looking at the dropping rain. "It will soon turn into snow though" I said with intentions to increase the conversation.

"Yumi" he called out my name making me clutch to my coffee mug a little harder than required. "Yes" I said, trying not to react while he continued, " I would... like to be friends with you. Would you mind?" I looked at him figuring out the meaning of his word.

"We could be friends. I would treat you good. We two. Just us two would make this winters better. What you say? " He explained while I just give him a nod. He gave me a grin and then again looked at the front.

"But somehow I wonder, when will I be killed? I mean, it's too long for me to survive, right? And I am also dreaming of living all through this winter! " He said and chuckled to his own word.

It's true. The day, I had to kill him is already gone. I didn't kill him. I couldn't do so but I don't want to tell him. Some how, I don't want him to go back to his own world. I searched for words to justify myself.

"Th-There's still some time left. You can live th-this winter" I mentally slapped myself 29348383931 times for stuttering and he chuckled seeing my in this condition. "I see" he responded with a grin and pulled me close while keeping his arms on my shoulder. At first it was pretty surprising but then I too slowly leaned myself to his muscular shoulder.

Crazy right? Till yesterday, we were avoiding the heck out of each other and now, we are in the same blanket, partially hugging each other.

"What are you doing? " I asked as I entered the kitchen, seeing him cook like professionals. He looked up at me and gave me a cute grin, "I have been learning new dishes to surprise The Fairy Queen Yumi! " Hearing him, mood instantly fell. "You should know Jungkook, I am neither Fairy nor Yumi now, I am changed" I said while looking down.

He had pampered me alot in past few days that I can't help but be soft for him. All of sudden, I felt myself being lifted up from the ground. He made me sit on the counter top and cupped my cheeks. Giving me a smile, he started to speak, " You don't know what you are. You tried to surpress Yumi within you but that girl is stronger than you, you just don't know it but you are still her. And about fairy, let's say you are not a fairy... but you were one when others broke you. So you are a fairy, but just a little broken one and we will fix it, won't we? ".

My eyes turned glossy, it's been years hearing such talks, years and years mourning for love. And when I have decided to be heartless, this person is filling up my heartbeats. But I know, nothing can change. He can give me support but nothing will ever change. How can I change my deeds, the hatred people hold for me Or my ultimate goal? How can I change all of them? Even if I want it to change, will it bro changed?

"No one can fix it, Jungkook. No one can. I was not at all bad but now... it's changed. I have done many wrong deeds", unintentionally a painful cry left from me and I felt being embraced in a warm pair of arms. "You may have done wrong things, but you are not bad. What the world has done to you is nothing compared to what you have done to them" he comforted.

"Still" a gave out a muffled reply against his chest while he let out a chuckle. "You are too sensitive Yumi. Too sensitive for anyone and then you call yourself a witch. If you are one though, you are the cutest one of all." I hit his chest, listening to his cheesy talks.

Author's POV

Picking her up, he made her sink down onto the couch before winking at her and rushing towards the kitchen. Soon he brought out two bowls of whatever he made and handed one to her. They both sat side to side while enjoying the view of the chilly wind hitting the long long glass wall.

As Jungkook had insisted, Yumi did bring him out for a night walk. His bambi eyes we're looking everywhere like he had never see anything so fascinating which made her chuckle. He wanted to visit places that common fairies go to. Like the market Lady Mukashi had mentioned in her blabbering. Yumi was hesitant at first but decided to take him there. Surprisingly, she hadn't visited those 'normal' places since 5 years.

His curious was eyeing every stall while every fairy that was present there, was looking at Yumi with fear in their eyes. Her inner Siren is loving that scenario. After all, she wanted to witness this thing from a long long time.

"Why are the fairies walking instead of flying? " He whispered into her ears making her giggle and whisper back, " They are here to get the things from stalls, not from clouds" he nodded at her cutely and then was again lost at admiring the tiny shimmery stalls. He at once stopped on one of the stalls and looked at the couple pendant. Half half wing on each of the pendent.

He was admiring it with love and looked at Yumi

He was admiring it with love and looked at Yumi. "I want it! " she eyed at him and gave him a nod. He extended his hands towards her while she gave him a questioning gaze. " You need to give me the currency that works here" she chuckled at him and simply grabbed the necklace, giving it to him. "If you want it, you can have it. No one in this whole world can stop you from having that. I promise you that. " she said and smiled.

He looked at her for a mere second and then nodded, turning her around. He made her wear the silver pendant and himself wore the black one. Fixing her hair, that he had put aside while making her wear the pendant he pulled her closer and kissed her forehead with gentleness.

Yumi grinned but then, " First her mother and now she, both are ridiculous bitches. I mean, humans can easily fool them. Well, soon she will too be killed. Well, serves both motherfucking whores right! " she heard a women's voice from behind.

None of them realise when that lady was hanging in the air being chocked by the Witch Siren that they know, "How fucking dare you? You think you can be so smart and talk about me so freely, you shameless asshole! "