CHAPTER-3

"Actually, I am afraid that it's not possible. " I said in a low voice, trying lessen her disappointment. Her smile decreased but she smiled to the fullest again and said, " It's fine. It's stupid of me to ask a human to love a witch like her. ". I felt sad, because it clearly sound like she was convincing herself and not me. But my reasons are solid.

" You see, that is not it.. " I again spoke while we again started walking, " There is a girl in my life who is my friend. She takes care of me and make sure I felt loved when nobody was there for me. I know she loves me and I am trying to return her feelings to her, I like her but I am trying to love her. "

Lady Hanshi looked worried and said something  that made me rethink about my decision, " If you have to TRY to love her just because she loves you, I am sorry but I don't think you deserve her. I mean, her unconditional love is much bigger in front of your trying love. I think she deserves someone who loves her more appropriately, I am sorry if that disappoints you. "

It's been two days. I kept thinking about what Lady Hanshi told me and I tried to get more advice of her but sadly she avoided every conversation that involved Amber and Siren. I was laying down on my bed, staring at the ceiling when Lady Kasimi entered. Three ladies were put on incharge for me, Lady Hanshi, Lady Kasimi and Lady Mukashi. Lady Kasimi was a little bit cold and straight forward and just the opposite was Lady Mukashi. Childish, lovable and cute. I laughed at my thoughts when Lady Kasimi interrupted them. " Come down for breakfast and check where Lady Mukashi hid this time. " She said and left.

Oh! Did I not tell how Lady Mukashi hides when cooking time comes. She hates it but I can find her easily and that's why everyone had given me this duty to find her whenever she hids.

I started searching for her in the palace. The possible places can be where I wouldn't even think of searching. It can be my room? No I was just there. Can it be Lady Kasimi's room? No, she is scared of her. Lady Hanshi's? No, I don't think so, she hid there yesterday. I was thinking about it when I bumped into a large door and looked up. Can it be.... Siren's room? Yes! Siren's room!

Not thinking much, I just peeked in and completely entered the room but then... my mind blew. Siren was standing there, showing me her side profile. She was in a strapless white thin gown that covered her till ankle. Her face was bare and no longer had that scary look. Her eyes were just decorated with her lashes, her rosy cheeks, and her lightly pink lips which were not so thick. She looks beautiful, why doesn't she stay like this.

" Don't fall for a witch, human. ” she said making me fall out of my thoughts. "And who said, I will? ” I asked confidently as if I was not simping over her seconds ago but she just chuckled and said, " What do you want?" " You know where is Lady Mukashi? " I asked her. She looked over to my shoulder and kept quiet. I asked her again but she again kept silence. At this point, I was frustrated but when I was about to say something, Lady Mukashi came from the closet behind me while looking down.

"Sorry Queen Siren.. " she said to Siren while I just furrowed my eyebrows, why is she apologizing? Siren smiled and just gave her a nod. We both went out leaving Siren in her room and that's when I asked her, " Why did you apologize to her? ". Lady Mukashi jogged to the stairs and said, " Because she can't lie. I forgot about it and hid in her room expecting her to save me from you but she couldn't lie. I just unintentionally reminded her about her flaws and so I apologized." "But why cant she lie? ", I asked again.

" Sorry Jungkook, as I told you we are forbidden to talk about her past. " Lady Hanshi said once we both reached to the kitchen so I just nodded.

We all ate our breakfast... So she can't lie? That means she is really going to kill me. She was serious about it. I again felt the terror towards her, one I felt the first day I saw her. To some extents, I was also curious about her. I don't know anything about her except that she is Siren and she is a witch. But how would I know about her? Everyone here is forbidden to even utter a single scenario of her past. I can't know anything.... well, unless people of the fairy world know anything. I smirked at the ideas of my sexy brain! Namjoon Hyung really influenced me!

Amber's POV

Tears were flowing down my cheeks while Jimin was trying to console me. I am afraid that his consoles wont work. It's been 3 days since he went missing. His parents know that he has gone for a vacation and are carefree. Me, Yoongi oppa, Taehyung and Jimin are sitting in a decent sized living room talking to the tall man who is wearing specs. We all were reciting the things that happened to Namjoon oppa. I can tell that for me, he is our last hope. Honestly I am hating Jimin right now! But I know he is not the only one at fault. Maybe if we had tried a little harder to stop him, then maybe just maybe he would have been with us here.

Namjoon oppa caught a book in his hand and then placed himself at the couch again. He opened the book and started searching for the particular topic. I peeked at the book cover and the book's name was ' Mysteries of the Forest World! '. He went through the book thoroughly and then closed it, keeping his specs and the book on the coffee table.

"I don't know how to say it, but... " He looked up to us and continued, " I am afraid Jungkook has slipped into another world. " As soon as he said that, a weird silence spread into the room.

"Are you serious Hyung? After all this reading, you came with this circumstances? " Jimin asked with a so done face while Namjoon oppa just sighed and said, " I know you can't believe it, but many people who tried to record the consequences of going into the forest were found missing on the exact spot with there camera lying near by. A similar pattern in timing of going missing has also been noticed. Everyone's camera goes blank and the person disappears exactly at 3:42 am. I know it's ridiculous but I think due to some universal error, the passage of two different world is linked and thus people slip into different world. "

As soon as he finished, Jimin yelled. "We need to go to him then! "." Not now Jimin! Give me some time to do more research, we can't jump into the forest without any planning, you need to give me some time! " Namjoon Oppa said when Jimin tried to Insist,"but-" .. " No buts Jimin, you can't save Jungkook unless you save yourself! " He said while Jimin just looked down.

Jungkook is in another world? But... How? How can he? No please, please... Come back! Please, I promise... I won't get mad, just... come back to me!