CHAPTER-4

Jungkook's POV

It was the time of the day when Lady Mukashi had to look after me. I escaped and it was not at all hard. I mean, you know how careless Lady Mukashi is!

I jumped into a field of grasses, trying to find a certain someone who would know about Siren. I looked around and stopped my gaze at a young man who was smiling looking at the flowers while scouting on the ground. So girly but seeing no one else around I approached him.

"Hey! " I said, trying to gain his attention which I obviously did. He looked at me and his smile dropped, maybe he noticed that I am human. He looked at my bracelet and then sunk into thoughts for a while and then got up with a big smile, showing all his teeths and hugged me like we are long lost brothers. "Hii! " He replied with a cheerfulness in his voice. Ok, that is not at all something that I expected but his hug was so warm that I couldn't resist and hugged him back with an amount of awkwardness still lurking in mind.

He broke the hug and started bombarding me with his introduction or shall a say, history? " Myself Jung Hoseok. You can also call me fairy Hobi Or just Hobi will also do. I am the fairy of happiness and smiles! I live down this hill with my two brothers, Jin Hyung.. Who is also the fairy of confidence and Mingyu, who is the fairy of Kindness. I love being happy and making others happy and you know what I can make you happy too! Now, tell me about yourself? ". I looked at him and answered, " It's Jungkook.. " Simple, convenient and just enough!

"Ok, kookie! " He instantly figured out a nickname and continued, " So, may I know what you are doing here and also about how can I help you? ". I sighed, " I don't even know how I got here but now I am actually living with  Siren. After these days, I have realised one thing that Siren is very mysterious and I wanna know about her. Can you please tell me something about her? Just in case if you do know something about her? ".

I eventually saw his expression change and turn into a sadder one. " Ok, I will tell you!  Let's go to my place first... " He said and raised his arms, which made two red Wings appear on his back and he caught me by my waist and the next thing I know was I was high in the sky! "Arhhhhhhhh!!! " Screams escaped my lips untill...

"Arhhhhhhhhhh!! " Hobi screamed at the top of his lungs. " Why are you screaming? " I yelled to which he again yelled back.. "Because you are screaming? " I rolled my eyes, I don't have to the mood to be scared now. Now next time.

He made me stand on my feet near a cottage. I felt dizzy at once but maned myself up and entered the cottage after him. When I was in, I saw a man with specs reading book and the other one was peeling some oranges. "Oh, Hobi you are ba-" The man who was peeling oranges stopped at once and looked at me. " Who is he Hobi? " I saw the man with specs ask Hobi in a serious tone.

"He is a friend that I made today! " He exclaimed why I was shocked with his friendliness.. " Kookie, can you please stay here for a while? " He asked to which I nod. They all abruptly left the living room and went to a small fractional area supposedly, the kitchen.

After 10 minutes, which surprising seemed much longer, all three came back in living room and gave me a genuine smile which I returned with a confused one. The specs guy let out a sigh and said, " Hey, I am Mingyu and this is Jin? ". " You forgot the World Wide Handsome part! " The man Mingyu... maybe Hyung pointed at stated. " So... Mingyu Hyung and Jin Hyung? ” I asked for confirmation and their eyes softened hearing me calling them Hyung. Was it that serious? " Then I am your Hyung too! I am older then Mingyu.." Hobi said while sulking to which I chucked and nodded " Yes, Hobi Hyung! " hearing this.. He clapped with joy and all of them placed themselves on couch.

"Siren.. " I reminded Hobi Hyung with her name and he nodded looking at Mingyu Hyung. I waited for him to say something but he just abruptly removed his specs and placed it on the side table. He took few minutes and then started speaking, " Siren... " he said and then started adding..

"Siren is a witch but was never born as one. Hell, she was never even close to that but she changed herself. Well, atleast she tries to. She even changed her name, the truth is... Her name is not Siren.. Her name is Yumi. The cutest fairy of the fairy world and... our little sister." He stopped and then looked at me. A few lines only left me in the depth of shock and I guess he noticed that in my expression and said.. " Before telling you about.. Yumi, why don't I start with this world first? So... Fairy world is the world of fairies, of course... But Fairy world is not actually a world on its own. I mean, this world is broken into
three categories according to the species. The first one is fairies, then Sirens and then Witches. We fairies, control the emotions, elements and season of the human world while the witches are just out opposite, they control all the bad deeds and disasters. Then comes Sirens. They are  not considered bad but not good too. They control lust and death. These all species, holds hatred towards one another and thus don't like sharing this world and so address it as their own.

In this world, when fairies grow up, they figure out their potential. Their behavior shows which fairy they would be and once someone is sure about it, he wears the crown of that potential. If the crown shines then the assumption of it's potential is true and if not then he/she has to dig more into their potentials.

Now, Yumi. Yumi was an exceptional fairy. She had become the fairy of love when she was just five."

My eyes instantly bulged out.. She? The fairy of... love?