𝟐:𝐕𝐈𝐈.

❝ 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋, 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

❝ 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋, 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.❞

❝ 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐍. ❞

two weeks later

two weeks later..
desi jimenez
📍sugarhill apartments, new york

"davi, how your momma feel when jstar had zay?" i asked dd, lowkey scared to tell his family. "mannn she was pissed." he truthfully answered. "what you mean.." i widened my eyes in fear.

"she was pissed cause she found out mad late." he added. "oh." i scrunched up my face. "why? you scared or sum?" he asked me. i slightly nodded my head and walked over to my closer.

i had already got ready, but u wanted to wear something presentable. i found a black halter top, and some black leggings. "what's on the agenda, des?" dd asked me.

"we going to ya mom's and then we picking up amiri." i replied. "why?" he asked me. "cause i wanna learnn." i sighed. "oh alright." he shrugged.

"THEN GET READY." i scrunched up my face. he was still sitting there looking dumb. i stared at him and he finally gave up. "alright chill chill." he laughed.

he already took his shower as well, so he just changed into something else. "do my fit look good?" he asked me as he walked out of the closet. "hmm. yeah." i nodded my head. "you dont like it." he sighed.

"no i do." i tried to say with more expression. "okay, sure." he shrugged. i walked out of the room and headed straight for the kitchen.

i grabbed a bag of veggie straws from the big bag on the side of the fridge. "damn i need to go grocery shopping." i said as i searched the fridge for food to make.

"DAVI. WHEN WE LEAVE OUT REMIND ME TO GO TO THE STORE." i shouted so that dd could hear me. "KAY." he shouted back. i grabbed the car keys and dd started running out the door.

"chill, i was just starting the car up." i laughed. "oh." he blankly answered. "ddot text and said his girl was two months." dd informed me. "oh okayy." i smiled. "what bout you." he squinted his eyes at my face.