Performance 🧸

⚠️-none

A performance at a mafia party. What could be the sudden twist??
__________________________________

No-ones POV:

The lights were blaring and a million voices powered throught the music. Mafias and there people stood in groups talking about business.

Chay was standing next to his brother. Porsche was talking to some people chay didnt know. He got bored of the conversation really quickly, he shouldn't even be here. However his brother had a suprise for him.

From boredom chay looked around the dim room. The crowds of people blocked any signs of interest. Chay felt an uneasy feeling, like someone was glancing at him. He turned back, his eyes landed on someones.

Kim.......

Of course he would be here, why wouldn't he be here. He is a mafia after all. They kept eye contact for a long time, the tention filled the room. Kims eyes softened, and looked away as soon as someone mentioned his name.

Chay looked back at his brother, uneasy about the sudden contact. His brother gave him a sudden look of confusion, and chay only smiled at him. Only so Porsche wouldn't ask any questions.

"Ok, we need to find kinn, cause we have to decide something."

"We?"

"Yep, me and kinn have decided on something we think that will look amazing today"

Porsche smiled at chay, his walk confident and proud. Something chay wished he could do.

"Kinn!"

Porsche called the attention of his future husband. Kinn was standing with Tankhun, kim, macau, pete and vegas. Kinn gave a kiss on the cheek to Porsche and looked back at the others.

"So, me and Porsche have decided that its a brilliant idea if kim and porchay could sing a song in a bit, like together, you guys are both singers right?"

"You guys probably know eachother slightly right, also it would be a great thing for the party"

Porsche asked turning his head to kim then porchay. Kim and chay looked at eachother, chay had a unsure expression on what to say.

"We know eachother slightly yes, and also i dont see why we cant"

Kim said suddenly. Porsche looked at porchay for his awnser. Chay was hesitant to awnser, but slowly agreed to the plan. Nodding his head in agreement, Porsche smiled.

"Great, so we will set up the stage and you two can decide on a song!"

And the others left, leaving kim and porchay together. Great.... Kim looled back at porchay.

"So, what song should we sing?"

"Umm anything"

"Weird request but could we do that song"

Porchay thought for a moment , the song that they wrote together. Only 1 month before there breakup. A song chay promised he wouldn't sing again.

"Fine, we can do that one, if its the only one you can think of"

"Great,.... We should head to them now"

Chay walked slightly behind kim. Glancing up at him from time to time. He should have said no, but now it was useless when chay saw the stage. It was outside and it looked gorgeous, there was no way they set this up in so little time.

 It was outside and it looked gorgeous, there was no way they set this up in so little time