Highschool au🧸

⚠️- KimCauChay love triangle 😏 a little spicy scene kinda🤭

Chay's watching the school basketball game with his friend group. What he doesn't realise is that 2 hot guys are desperate for his attention. 🤭
____________________________________

"Chay?"

"Hm?"

Chay looks up from his notes. The 5 off his friends were in the library studying for a exam. It was a trimming week for them.

"Are you coming to the basketball game today?"

"Yea, i need to get my mind off of exams"

"I know exactly who would want to see you there"

His friends smirk, knowing exactly what he was talking about. Chay rolled his eyes at the group, he was slightly fed up.

Suddenly chay feels a hand gently placed around his neck. The arm was strong but it hung gently around chay neck. Chay looked up to meet eyes with a familiar man.

"Hey Cau"

Chay showed him a gummy smile. Macau wrapped gis other hand around chay. Rocking them from side to side.

Macau and chay have been best-friends for a couple of years now. Macau grew as the vice-captain of the basketball team. His cousin taking the captain spot.

Chays fingers gabbed onto macau's hand, chay had only realised how small his hand was compared to macau's. They just stayed still listening to there friend mark blabber over an upcoming exam.

The group stopped when they heard a voice behind them. A dark voice, that startled everyone except macau and chay. Macau unwrapped his arms and looked behind him.

"Macau are you coming, we have practice?"

Kim stood there, with a tank top on and Adidas shorts on. He wasn't even trying to cover up, after all he had confidence. He had a perfect muscular body, his hair was slightly sweaty from Because he was the most popular person in school.

Chay's cheeks flushed and he quickly looked away. Kim stopped, his eyes glided to chay. His tongue curled to the side of his mouth, as a smirk formed on his mouth. He walked slowly over to chay and Cau.

He crossed his arms, he looked back at cau. Macau had looked almost fustrated and annoyed. Kim ignored him and placed his hand on the table right next to chay. Chay could feel kims back.

"So what is keeping Macau from going to practice?"

"Um he was just talking to me p'kim"

"Really now?"

Chay looked up at kims face, and he gulped. Kims fearce eyes pierced though chays, the sweet smell of dove soap filled chays nose. Kim gave a small smile.

"Mhm..."

"Ok, well see you at the game"

Kim removed his and and stepped away from chay. The sudden air hit chay from behind. Chay turned his head around, he saw macau leaning on the doorway. He gave a quick nod, smiling at chay.

Kim waved slightly at chay before they walked off together. Chay turned around back to his friends, he noticed that his friends were smirking at him.

"What?"

"So whats going on with you and the Theerapanyakun cousins?"

Chay flustered at the comment he hit his friend on the arm. His friend laughed, and went back. Chay realised that the game was only in one hour. So chay suggest something.