The suprise🧸

⚠️-none

Chay and kim come back from there 7 month trip from Korea. Carrying unexpected news with them.....
_________________________________

A black benz pulled up to the main mansion. A bodyguard went up to the door and opened it. Out stood kim, more older looking. He was wearing a black button up that matched his trousers.

Chay got out after kim, he was more mature looking. But still the cutest looking baby in the world. However his clothes style changed, it matched kim's except he had more color.

Chay wore a dark-ish blue sweater that stopped at his upper waist, it also had a small pink heart on the top left side. Paired with black leggings. Chay the second he got out had thanked the bodyguard who opened the door.

Kim was waiting for chay, just a couple steps Infront of him. Chay did a little cute jog to kim. There fingers inlock together, the fingers slightly covered there wedding bands.

 There fingers inlock together, the fingers slightly covered there wedding bands

The 2 bodyguards at the front door bow 90°. Kim nods at them and chay smiles. Suddenly chay looks over to kim and asks him something.

"Do you think they will get mad?"

"We cant tell right now, darling"

Kim answered showing chay a comforting smile. Kim's thumb creased chays thumb. Chay smile back at him and the walk inside.

They walk into the giant dining room. The design was beautiful the theme was white and black but most of it was white. The pop of color was the gold roses that were set out in bundles across the table.

As they entered all the eyes where on them. Tankhun squealed and his eyes filled with sparkles. He ran towards chay aand tackled him into a hug. He had lifted chay up.

"Eeeeeee, my favourite brother-in-law here!"

Kim brought his hand slightly towards the two, his face slightly filled with worry? Kinn and Porsche walked up to kim and kinn gave him a hug. Tankhun put chay down and let him go.

As soon as tankhun let go, porsche pulled his baby bro into a deep hug.  Porsche rubbed his back befor letting go. Then the couple greeted everyone.

Kimchay even got to see Venice after 7 months. He was huddling into vegas, but he showed chay a gummy smile. Chays pointing finger tickled the babys cheek. Chays eyes glided to kim's, catching his eye.

After a while of catching up with everyone, the food was brought in. Everyone sat in there seat, kim was left to chay. Pete had Venice now and he sat to the right of chay.

Pete and Porchay were messing around with Venice. The baby was laughing his head off, this cause pete and chay to laugh. Porsche watched the trio with a grin on his face.

Kim's hand lay around chays waist as he was talking to vegas. Chay and pete stopped to eat. Chay was eating some pasta Bolognese with sparkling water, surprisingly not red wine. Pete was feeding Venice, his hands were swaying up and down.

Half an hour later they had already ate everything. Everyone was once again talking with eachother. Chay had venice on hip lap. Chays face got a bit uneasy, but his stomach craved some desert.

Chay tapped kim's shoulder gently, kim stopped what he was doing and gave all his attention to chay.

"Yes, darling?"

"Can i have some coconut water and peaches?"

Kim laughed, he called over a bodyguard with his finger. He told the bodyguard what chay asked for. The bodyguard nodded and went into the kitchen.

A few minutes later he came out with 2 fresh cut peaches and coconut water with ice, all on a gold and white tray. Chays eyes sparked he thanked the bodyguard. Kim was watching chay the whole time with love eyes.

Pete looked at the fruit and the back at chay.

"Thats a strange but good looking combination"

"Im not sure, it was a sudden craving"

Chay took a sip of the coconut water. He continued to talk to pete and porsche. Kim tapped chays hand twice gently, under the table. Letting chay know its time for the suprise.

Chay said something that made everyone stop.

"Can we please take a group photo?"

Chay looked at his brother with pleading face. How could porsche say no to that. So they got ready for a group photo, all of them closely huddled up together. Slightly drunk cause of the wine.

A bodyguard was about to take the picture, but kim quickly insisted that he'll take the picture. The guard hesitated at first but let him. Kim lined the camera up perfectly.

Little did the others know that kim wasn't taking a picture, instead he started recording. Making sure he got everyone into the frame. Kim said suddenly.

"Three....two...one Chay's pregnant!"

It got dead silent, porsche looked behind him at chay. Porsche covered his mouth his eyes widened. Everyone looked at either kim or chay. Chay laughed nervously, and kim just laughed from the reaction.

"REALLY OH MY GOD!!!!!"

Porsche squealed, immediately bringing chay into a squeeze. Chay let out a sigh of relief, at least it didn't go badly. Everyone surrounded chay, except vegas, kinn and kim who were suddenly talking to eachother.

"Well that wasn't such a shocker"

"Really?"

"Yea, i mean you and chay would probably start a family soon, you guys are deeply inlove"

"Mhmm"

Kim walked up to chay and put his arm around chays waist, he kissed his cheek. Porsche, pete, tankhun and even Tay where all asking chay an explosion of questions. This made chay a little uncomfortable but he didn't want to seem rude.

The four were asking quite personal questions. Not bothering that kim was standing right next to chay. Until pete realised a key question.

"Wait chay how much are you in?"

"Tomorrow would be about a month"

"And you hadn't told me yet!?"

Porsche said slightly over reacting. Kim pulled chay into side hug, earing a giggle from chay. Kim's thumb creased chays curve.

That was it that told everyone there news....

And there families were incredibly helpful....

A new heir has appeared............?

_______________________________
Do guys want a part 2?

Au explanation: 7% of all men across a the world. Can get pregnant by the right process. Also the baby is given birth by surgery. And as chay is part of that 7% of the group, they decided to have a child.

Anyway make sure to stay healthy and enjoy!

--Baii ⭐💛